Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 blocked member
03-20-2006, 01:48 AM,
1 blocked member
This may seem slightly off subject, but I guess I'm pretty good at doing that, I was checking out the statistics of silgrad today and found that we only have 1 blocked member. Big Grin I think I know who that is... is it whitefox? Very stereotypical of the little man. I think he got blocked because of broken copyright laws, didn't he? :lmao: What makes that so funny is that Harikari and I both go to school with the dude.
This post was cut from the 'Report from the Web Admin' thread.
I know, I know... it has been a while...
03-20-2006, 11:04 AM,

Very 'off subject' for the Report from the Web Admin, yes Big Grin That thread is more of a celebration of our ever-increasing popularity in general. If you're about to post something and you have a feeling it might be off the subject of the thread, that's probably a good indicator that your post deserves it's own thread. Smile

You're right that it's whitefox. He is the first member to get banned in our 3? years as a team, and so far (knock on wood) the only one. He knicked models from World of Warcraft and presented them as his own, and lied to me and others repeatedly about their origins. Needless to say, if those models had made it into our mod and Blizzard had found out, we'd be in serious trouble. At the very least I expect the whole silgrad.com network had been shut down, including hosted sites and forums. In a worst-case scenario the person who owns our website account and is legally responsible for everything here might have been indited.

We discussed it internally in the core and voted to give him a very stern message where we laid it on the line, and if he didn't accept that unconditionally it was over. His response was angry, insulting and had one or two more lies... so I then IP-banned him from the forum as well as the website.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-20-2006, 12:07 PM,

And he keeps telling me it was off a concept art... must be really good at modeling off of concept art Rolleyes
03-20-2006, 08:38 PM,

:lmao:
03-20-2006, 08:54 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA

Why are you laughing? Im being serious :lmao:
03-20-2006, 08:57 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA

Why are you laughing? I'm being serious :lmao:
:lol:
03-20-2006, 08:58 PM,

Hehe...I don't think so....then why are YOU laughing.Anyways...this theard scares me.
If you can't get someone out of your head maybe they're supposed to be there.
03-20-2006, 08:59 PM,

Oh, I think my kidneys are bleeding after all that laughing

Me and Roger wont let him live it down... that and stereotypical jokes about his religion :goodjob:
03-20-2006, 09:04 PM,

OK....this is shocking me. :poorme:

Anyone is free to believe in any god he wants.And i think only a couple of idiots can make such as jokes of his religion.This thard got out of the rails... :eek:
If you can't get someone out of your head maybe they're supposed to be there.
03-20-2006, 09:07 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by horodnicdragos
OK....this is shocking me. :poorme:

Anyone is free to believe in any god he wants.And I think only a couple of idiots can make such as jokes of his religion.This thard got out of the rails... :eek:

Oh its just south park jokes. And I know hes reading it so dont worry