Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1000 posts
06-27-2006, 11:29 PM,

Awesome job, Siegfried :goodjob:
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.

->Sir Winston Churchill
06-28-2006, 12:01 AM,

congratz!
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
07-14-2006, 12:15 PM,

Hey look! I GOT 200 Postaz! Big Grin
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
07-14-2006, 12:47 PM,

Rolleyes big deal

I still have to beat Razorwing... :yes: Big Grin
only like 1000 behind him... hahaha :lmao:
07-14-2006, 05:05 PM,

Sigfried, at the bottom of that first post, is there a smiley raping another?!
Lol what?
07-14-2006, 07:38 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Sigfried, at the bottom of that first post, is there a smiley raping another?!

Hover your mouse over it to see what's going on Wink
(but you're not the first person to think so)
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-14-2006, 10:30 PM,

raggidman sneaks in - 1,000 long posts, edited at least once each = 2,000 +, me Wink plus I have a very long beard!
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
07-14-2006, 10:48 PM,

Gotta catch up with Razorwing and KuKulzA, gotta catch up with Razorwing and KuKulzA, gotta catch up with Razorwing and KuKulzA...

Razorwing, is there a higher rank than Sovereign (other than moderator/administrator type ones)?
07-14-2006, 11:04 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Gotta catch up with Razorwing and KuKulzA, gotta catch up with Razorwing and KuKulzA, gotta catch up with Razorwing and KuKulzA...

Razorwing, is there a higher rank than Sovereign (other than moderator/administrator type ones)?

Yes, and KuKulzA is by far in the lead when it comes to post count for members outside Silgrad's core. Here's a list of members by post count:
http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/memberslist....order=DESC

And here is a list of the ranks and rank images this forum uses:
http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/misc.php?action=faq1#9

(The "Editor" rank isn't listed in the correct order. It's a special rank and user group only raggidman has.)

The ranks based on post count are just for fun though. They don't have any real meaning. Caligula Superfly for instance has a post count of 383 at the moment and was inaugurated into the core because of the massive amount of modelling work he's done. I myself was inaugurated back when I was at 700 or somewhere around that number. Any core member can nominate another member for inclusion into the core, and as one of those core members taking mental notes on possible nominees, I don't factor in the post count at all. =) And it's in core membership that the real power lies, as you get to vote on important issues in the team and a core vote trumps any other decisions, including mine -- which I try to be as humble about as I can be.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-14-2006, 11:08 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon

Yes, and KuKulzA is by far in the lead when it comes to post count for members outside Silgrad's core. Here's a list of members by post count:
http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/memberslist....order=DESC

And here is a list of the ranks and rank images this forum uses:
http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/misc.php?action=faq1#9

(The "Editor" rank isn't listed in the correct order. It's a special rank and user group only raggidman has.)

The ranks based on post count are just for fun though. They don't have any real meaning. Caligula Superfly for instance has a post count of 383 at the moment and was inaugurated into the core because of the massive amount of modelling work he's done. I myself was inaugurated back when I was at 700 or somewhere around that number. Any core member can nominate another member for inclusion into the core, and as one of those core members taking mental notes on possible nominees, I don't factor in the post count at all. =) And it's in core membership that the real power lies, as you get to vote on important issues in the team and a core vote trumps any other decisions, including mine -- which I try to be as humble about as I can be.

Ah, I see. Thank you.