Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 things
04-09-2006, 08:30 PM,

Well, it makes sense to have Oblivion gates opening everywhere. Sure Cyrodiil is the capital and thus the prime target but there are more than enough Daedra to spare, and assaulting multiple provinces would certainly hamper any potential relief forces from arriving.
04-09-2006, 09:06 PM,

Peryite also opens a portal to Oblivion for you to enter. Unfortunately, it also looks like Mehrunes Dagon's realm. Sad
04-10-2006, 05:25 PM,

The bonus of that is we sparsify the gates since that's kind of a major complaint right now, 25-50 gates all over the place in Cyrodiil. We could have perhaps only 5-10 on vvardenfell, some near major paths and others hidden away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Common-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
04-10-2006, 06:41 PM,

I suggest about 2 or 3 which will function like big easter eggs, hidden away in dungeons where a lot of daedra's are

I think we should really keep down on the oblivion part and focuss on what people really want to see: Vvardenfell, I mean, these oblivion gates are done already, no need for re-doing them
[1ST]T[/1ST]his is what a heightmap looks like, this is what it does when it catches hold of you, it's eating me alive and very soon now it will kill me.