Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3DSMX Man looking to join faction
03-09-2006, 01:30 AM,

Ahh ok. Just one more question... so you guys are up for doing the whole of Vvardenfell? That is a mighty task, though I guess doable. I have to say though, the demands of OB in regards to poly count/texture resolution/quality are rather high, and really, if you guys can pull this off, you all might as well start a game design studio! Good look guys. And happy hunting.

Bone Armor it is then. Will keep you posted (which brings up the question of were I put my finished work?)
For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief - Ecclesiastes
03-09-2006, 01:35 AM,

concept art in concept art thread....
BUT, 3d models in the Visual Developement board.... we all share this board, since this is one big modding community Big Grin
03-09-2006, 01:37 AM,

The bone is yellow though

Its a mighty task, though possible (eat that Tamriel Rebuilt)

With the new features like world generating it should be especially easier to do
03-09-2006, 01:43 AM,

Ok. Just for more clarification,.... all content MUST be new, or are we allowed to use meshes from Oblivion etc. etc. ? If we cant, does that mean we also cant make them (meshes) look similiar as well ? Or can we just make more or less aprox. models to the "official" stuff? Ok. Well thanks for the help. Will be seeing me soon.
For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief - Ecclesiastes
03-09-2006, 01:45 AM,

Cant use actual tes3 models
Can make them look almost alike
Can use Oblivion models
03-09-2006, 01:49 AM,

Good. Tnx goat we can us OB meshes! I imagine things will speed up alot after we get our hands on them.
03-09-2006, 01:51 AM,

Probally, I definately bet the different combinations of full and incomplete armor will be useful

Did you call me goat ?(
03-09-2006, 01:53 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
Did you call me goat ?(
don't worry Harikari, I like goats too :]
03-09-2006, 01:55 AM,

Coming from someone dressed as a jaguar, that may not be the most friendly comment though. At least he didn't call you a Spaniard.
03-09-2006, 01:58 AM,

I thought you said you didnt have fangs ku

I just thought of something, are we allowed to use models from other games as long as he hack them up enough to not be blatant ripoffs?