Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3ds import plugin from niftools problems
01-04-2007, 10:28 PM,

well (wonder if i got it right ?( ) in fact i m not trying to do some thing in particular but to learn how to built mesh that are ready to be textured by some one else Big Grin

and the most entertaining way i found is to build them for oblivion so people can have fun with it and i can know if my meshe is ready to be used if he react fine in oblivion. =)

i m not just trying to do one particular armor or any thing but to realise an old dream : creating my own characters (was a motion capturer in the past and was a bit frustrated never managed to go to the next step (now i m a building worker :eek: )

the reason i like this tutorial is because it realy start from some thing easy and still at the end you got some thing you can be more proud of than making a soft ball bouncing :goodjob:

that why maybee i got a strange way of learning Big Grin

any way thank you all for all thoose information

very good forum :goodjob:
(realy i m impressed how fast you awnser... even faster than i can ask my question :lmao: )

sory in fact i m oblige to wait for this week end before i can play some more with max but as soon i manage or not to get thoose pauldron back or fix the texture problem i tell you Smile

but one last question :

why does the body loose his mapping if i only changed the mesh of the armor ? or do you think i did change it without noticing (some backfacing or wath ever ...i m some time of a distracted kind :lmao: ) ?