Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Life of Piracy for Me
08-19-2006, 06:18 AM,
A Life of Piracy for Me
Ok so this does not have anything to do with any of the Main projects but this is the only place it would fit.

Some of you may or may not know but I have released a guild mod called "Abecean Pirates." In this mod the player joins a crew of swashbucklers to start a life of crime and piracy. but enoth about its discription I was wondering if it were posable or even alowed for me to ask anyone who is willing and has some spare time to help me fix this major bug in it. the bug seams to cause the game to crash quite often and i belive my esp needs to be cleaned but i do not know how. any help would be gladly taken. to find it go to TES Source DL or Planet ES DL

also if my topic is out of place or not allowed by board rules then id apologise and understand why it has to be removed or taken down.

Sincerly

Green @nt1-n00b Cutlass
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-19-2006, 06:37 AM,
RE: A Life of Piracy for Me
This is allowed on these boards, but in the General Modding section. The "Common Room" is for anything related to the "Beyond Cyrodiil" projects.
08-19-2006, 06:55 AM,

Can you bump this sucker over their Impy-D please and thanx0R

He he he he he he he...
It was alredy bumed I didnt even notice still thanks
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-20-2006, 08:07 AM,

Ok This Part of my post is for if i get any help for my plans i have to add an island chain for the abecean sea (note* for Silgraders: this is my side project) It will be for those who have shown intrest in my mod and have decided to take me up on my little plan for makeing dungeons on the islands. anyone intrested in makeing a dungeon for my mod is welcome to do so aslong as they tell me about it first and I acnowlege them to go ahead. I hope to be hearing form people sometime soon.

Sincerly
Green @nt1-n00b Cutlass
Sincerly
Green Cutlass