Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Peek behind The Veil
02-07-2008, 09:10 PM,
A Peek behind The Veil
To show people that there is actual acoustic development happening here, I'd like to clip my own posts with some samples and put them into the AkuDev forum itself. The focus would be primarily IG's and Andy's work. I would not be taking other people's postings, just some voice samples. I'll wait a couple of days for comment.

Let me know what you think,
Steve
02-08-2008, 05:06 AM,
RE: A Peek behind The Veil
Steve your so mysterious Big Grin

I think its a terrific Idea

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
02-08-2008, 03:56 PM,

Oh I see. To see what's available, you mean? I think if we do develop some of the ideas that were mentioned about the rumours structure then the modders really will need to know.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
02-08-2008, 04:17 PM,
I'm kinda torn...
Part of me wants to open TWV at least to registered members, but OTOH I really don't want to "pre-release" full packs to the general public. A few samples I think would be cool, to let people know that stuff is happening.

I think I'm less worried about trolls and "U R TEH SUCK!" Syndrome now, simply 'cause I know there are people with the will (and in some cases moderating privileges) to tell trolls to either behave themselves or STFU. Smile

What are your thoughts?
Steve
02-08-2008, 07:15 PM,
RE: I'm kinda torn...
Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow
....but OTOH I really don't want to "pre-release" full packs to the general public. A few samples I think would be cool, to let people know that stuff is happening.

What are your thoughts?
Steve
I agree. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD