Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Small Update on Lore (SI Spoilers)
03-25-2007, 07:53 PM,
A Small Update on Lore (SI Spoilers)
Whether any projects choose to include SI or not, there are a few small lore changes to take into account for everyone. These are also SI spoilers and may upset some who like Sheogorath. This info is about 95% true

-It is possible not just for Dagon, but for ANY Daedra to open any gate anywhere at any time.
-At the end of the SI Storyline, the Daedra Lord Sheogorath we know will apparently cease to exist, replaced by the incredibaly powerful Daedra Prince Jyggalag, currently assumed to be the Lord of Order.
-The player is able to become Sheogorath at the end, so this may cause some changes in lore and Sheogorath Daedra Worship.
-New Daedra and some Old are introduced, these will need to be incorporated into Daedric Lore.
-Jyggalag worship may be created or even replace Sheogorath worship.
-The release of Jyggalag causes an imbalance of power which angers other Daedra Lords who originally imprisoned him inside his opposite influence. This is a bit of foreshadowing for future events.

There is more to be read in this debate on ESF
Lol what?
03-25-2007, 08:13 PM,

So are these known for a FACT? Cuz if so Im sad. Because I have a habit of speedreading, and I missed the part about spoilers and.......well.... is the story ruined for me?
03-26-2007, 12:09 AM,

Apparently, this guy got his info from a strategy guide, which several members seem to be calling the "Strategy Guide of -12 Truth".

I don't know what to believe. But Sheogorath does not die. He just goes on extended vacation. Big Grin
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
03-26-2007, 12:11 AM,

Huzzah!!! If any god were to disappear, the last one should be sheogorath.
03-26-2007, 01:08 AM,

That being said though, he is gone, and Jyggalag is free (-ish I think, I don't know if Sheogorath regained control) You can read more on it in the link.
Lol what?