Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A big question
04-05-2012, 10:14 PM,
A big question
Although, first I want to say that I am so glad to find this project still marching on Big Grin

The file at PES seemes to be called 1-4_3, but the texture fix (also at PES) says: "This mod requires both the Silgrad Tower
1-4-3 data files and the 1-4-6.6 upgrad". I am having difficulty finding that upgrade (although I will continue to look through the threads here)...can you tell me where I can download it?
04-06-2012, 02:57 AM,

Howdy Gren

Please check this link.
Welcome to Silgrad, the 1-4-3 version is a playable version, you do not need the 1-4-6 to play. The files refered to 1-4-6 are/were for internal use so the modders would have access to those files, that particular file is no longer active and is invalid. I am still working on TES 3 and will continue to do so. I am currently the only one working on the Morrowind version of Silgrad and have been for quite some time, I have not upgraded the data files in over a year, though I have made progress, my time to work on this is limited. If you are interested in modding for Silgrad Morrowind please let me know. If you have questions regarding the current mod I will be happy to answer them.... keep in mind the 1-4-3 version, though playable still has a few bugs and their are broken quests

Enjoy

Bob
07-21-2012, 05:53 AM,

TESIII archive.

If you have a question, please post on this board. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
08-07-2012, 10:56 AM,

Testing the portal news threads. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD