Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few problems I'm Having
02-28-2008, 07:13 AM,
A few problems I'm Having
First of all, if thare is a thread already open regaurding these subjects, or somewhare better to post questions, I apologise for the inconvience.I am new to the cite and haven't fully navgated it yet

I recently ran into a couple isues im unclear on how to solve.

1. it seems, try as i might, i can't make NCPs have Merchant containers. they are a Merchant class, i have set the ownership of the container to the said NCP and i have placed the container outside of the walls of the cell, and set lock lvl to "Needs a Key". what am I missing?

2.I can't figure out how to make an NCP just sit in a chair all day(excluding eating and sleeping) reading while waiting for the PC to iniciate conversation and start a quest line.

3.for some reason I can only change the ground texture in exterior cells in large rectangular pacthes. they dont conect to each other leaving large patches of unmodifiable texture inbetween the new ground texturem, it gets rather annoying while trying to make a path or road to a lodge or an Inn off of a main road....

if any1 has any information reguarding any of these situations, plz share your Knowledge Smile
Absence of Evedance *is not* Evidence of Absence
02-28-2008, 07:40 AM,

First, check out "Forum Search" in the top bar. How I found the merchant stuff. Smile

1. Found this post talking about merchant chests. This thread is without peer for interior modding, particularly for ST itself. :thumbsup:

2. I was given some help on that in this thread. In my limited experience, sometimes the CS sometimes just won't save the texturing properly across boundaries and one has to "repaint".

3. That's an AI package thing. Check out the Tech Info thread above. Should be no prob setting up eat, sleep and read though.

HTH,
Steve
02-28-2008, 10:14 AM,

Awesome! this helps alot Big Grin now if I could just figure out how to edit terrain/ground textures more Betta!
Absence of Evedance *is not* Evidence of Absence