Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few things I made
06-11-2006, 04:54 PM,
A few things I made
I was wondering what should I model? Are there any requests or main projects? Last time as I remember I was working on plants. I just reopened blender and made a few stuff to check if there's something I forgot in this while. Smile
If you can't get someone out of your head maybe they're supposed to be there.
06-11-2006, 05:07 PM,

Really nice work there, horodnic!

There are still jobs to do in the plant department. I actually updated the model reference thread earlier today, so that it shows what we have and what we don't have. In particular we're missing all the Tribunal plants, which are technically the most important ones, since Tribunal took place on the mainland and so do our mod.

Other than that, these are some of the things that remain to be modelled:
- remakes of all the TES3 trees
- ingredient placement meshes
- ore containers that were in TES3 but not TES4. Ebony, glass, etc.
- Dunmer containers, like chests, cupboards, urns and others (I did a few, kindly check the RP alpha please)
- afaik we don't have any beverage bottles
- signposts + dunmer banner-signs (the ones that said "Hla Oad" and similar, in Daedric alphabet)
- as good as everything from the "Misc" tab in the old CS
- apart from the 3 paper lanterns, 3 candles, and Indoril Streetlight in the RP alpha, everything related to Dunmer lights. (I made a Redoran streetlight but that was never in TES3)
- everything dwemer, everything 6th house, everything telvanni, everything ashlander
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-11-2006, 05:11 PM,

Oh that's cool! I still have Morrowind installed so I think I'm going to do some Tribunal stuff. I can also play a little with containers. I should better start working. Smile
06-11-2006, 05:14 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by horodnicdragos
Oh that's cool! I still have Morrowind installed so I think I'm going to do some Tribunal stuff. I can also play a little with containers. I should better start working. Smile

Excellent! =) :goodjob:
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
06-11-2006, 05:17 PM,

When inscribing Daedric on the Dunmeri stuff, use Dongle's Oblivion font (search for it at PES), since it's based off of the Dunmeri writings rather than true Daedric writings, which is what Bethesda's font is based off of.
06-11-2006, 05:26 PM,
RE: A few things I made
Oh man, I love that sword you did, bloody incredible!
06-11-2006, 05:28 PM,
RE: A few things I made
Yeah, hate to heap on praise, but beautiful sword. Really great work.
/*************************************
** Tunester the Bard **
* for fun and love! *
**********************************/
06-11-2006, 06:55 PM,

Not much thing. I'm now thinking on what to do in future. Maybe I'll begin with something small. Later I can move on interior title sets. If you don't mind I'll focus on Mournhold. If you have any suggestions tell me.

Quote:When inscribing Daedric on the Dunmeri stuff, use Dongle's Oblivion font (search for it at PES), since it's based off of the Dunmeri writings rather than true Daedric writings, which is what Bethesda's font is based off of.

What should I do with that font since photoshop refuses to work? It says it can't allocate the memory for the activation process. If you can help me I would be very glad. I got bored of using free crap and other evaluation software.

Until then thanks for the good comments. I'll promise there will be more.
06-11-2006, 08:13 PM,

What kind of stuff are you going to do from Tribunal? High Ordinator armor or something?
06-11-2006, 09:45 PM,

Well, how many things need writing on them anyway? No worries. Tongue
Angel mired in filth