Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little help please..
05-05-2009, 10:38 PM,
A little help please..
Sorry, I'm sure the answer I seek lies somewhere among all those tons of info in the homepage, but I thought asking would speed things up, that public relase is the file I will work on? or is it some other file?
Believe then when faith is gone.
Have hope then when there is none.
See the stars through the smoke in the sky.
And when tears are falling, smile.
05-05-2009, 10:43 PM,
RE: A little help please..
Quote:Originally posted by Anastassia
Sorry, I'm sure the answer I seek lies somewhere among all those tons of info in the homepage, but I thought asking would speed things up, that public relase is the file I will work on? or is it some other file?

Ask as many questions as you like Smile

The article Introduction to Silgrad Tower linked at the top of the forum overview page goes over all the information new modders need to know to get started. After you've done step 3 as explained in the section "How to start modding with the team" of that article you're ready to begin modding.

Quote:3. Download the latest internal version of our esm, which sandor posts in the pinned thread on our forum's Source board. Extract that Silgrad_Tower.esm to your Data folder. Then download the BSA archives from the link in the PM you'll recieve from one of our core members. The asset BSA is required to make the mod work, while the lod and sound BSA is optional.

The latest full esm is v3.25. Here's a direct link to it. If you want the most current updates to the esm then it's a good idea to also download the latest patch.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-05-2009, 10:50 PM,

Ok, thank you very much, though, it will take me some time...
Believe then when faith is gone.
Have hope then when there is none.
See the stars through the smoke in the sky.
And when tears are falling, smile.