Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quest with lore. (Dwarfs)
05-28-2006, 11:08 PM,

No, Akulakhan isn't Numidium. Numidium got destroyed by... err... 7 other duplicates of itself caused by the Warp of the West.
05-29-2006, 01:01 AM,

Actually, there is a dwemer ruin in the area. Amruk Observatory.
Morrowind Insurance Company. Now with Horse & Guar Insurance! :goodjob:

Ask about our Adventurer's Life Policy (sorry, it does not cover companions that you push off cliffs, throw into Oblivion gates, or eaten by that nearby hungry troll :eek: )
05-29-2006, 08:08 AM,

actually, i've dropped building the dungeon, since there's no Dwarven template in OB, i did it with Ayelyd, but the feeling wasn't Dwarven Sad
I'l wait 'till B$ gives away some Dwarven templates (unlikely, anyway) to do this one Confused
now i'm "practicing" my dungeon building skills, and in a few days, i'll start to create a quest mod for OB. Meanwhile, i'm replaying Morrowind (god, in the Xbox it was unplayable!), and starting with Arena, to get the basic lore first-hand Smile
viva yo! (en un foro angloparlante, a?adir un toque castizo sienta de puta madre! X'D
05-29-2006, 02:56 PM,

jsut a quick note on arena: it is protolore, and conflicts with most of the accepted lore of the newer games. so most info in arena needs to be backed by info in other games to be reliable.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
05-29-2006, 04:49 PM,

Hell, i'll have to play the game i fear most: Daggerfall, its inmense!
i know Arena is free to download since now it's abandoneware (they didn't free the code, thought, i'd love to play it mon my GPx Big Grin ), but is it legal to download Daggerfall?
viva yo! (en un foro angloparlante, a?adir un toque castizo sienta de puta madre! X'D
05-29-2006, 06:01 PM,

beth hasent made it avaliable... so no, unless you buy it from somewhere.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
05-29-2006, 07:53 PM,

Copies of Daggerfall go for $80 on eBay, from what I've heard... ouch.
05-29-2006, 08:10 PM,

I'd download it rather than buy it overpriced on ebay. So if you want to check it out just download it.
05-30-2006, 06:57 AM,

80 bucks! OWCH! that's overpriced Confused I guess i'll download it Smile
06-06-2006, 07:23 PM,

I have deleted the link. Please disregard it - they were talking about reskinning a Bethsoft model = a no no.
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman