Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question about cities
08-03-2006, 12:32 AM,
A question about cities
(Using Balmora as an example, applies to all cities).

If someone were to claim Balmora, would they only be claiming the exterior, or all the interiors, quests, and NPCs as well?
08-03-2006, 12:43 AM,

good question... this is how we do it in Vvardenfell...

let me give you your example...

you claim Balmora... you therefore claim the layout and the planning of the city, the organization and the quest-line management (as in the miscellaneous quests of Balmora), and also the management of the people working on it...

however individuals can make claims and such of interiors and exteriors...
YOU don't necessarily have to mod yourself but it would be very helpful if you do, no one knows your ideas better than you even if it was drawn out...

also what people what done in the past, like IxidorsBane and batman (damn I miss them), they have used the TES3 Morrowind CS to re-arrange and expand on the cities of Vvardenfell to graphically show people how it has changed and expanded... this can be done with blueprints or with CS and screenshots
08-03-2006, 01:11 AM,

Ah, I think I get it.

The thing is that I want to help with Balmora as much as possible when it gets to that point, as it was my favorite city in TESIII.
08-03-2006, 01:14 AM,

I think you should be free... IxidorsBane already had it however he isn't likely to return... damn he did so much planning for it... you should check it out and look through the forums... lots of old stuff buried in here...

so if you wanna take over where he left off you are free to
08-03-2006, 07:25 PM,

speaking of Ixy being gone, do you have the "keys" to the website? Did he own it or you? That would suck if our website wasnt even accesible by our lead
08-03-2006, 09:45 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
speaking of Ixy being gone, do you have the "keys" to the website? Did he own it or you? That would suck if our website wasnt even accesible by our lead
check the website... look when it was updated... Ixidorsbane updated it last March 13 or something... someone else (looks at myself) updated it a bit more recently
08-03-2006, 09:45 PM,

Ok cool

.... how exactly does one look at ones self... you could look down at yourself
08-03-2006, 09:49 PM,

well thats enough off-topic

Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
.... how exactly does one look at ones self... you could look down at yourself
yeah I guess... or in the mirror...