Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick stop in
08-20-2009, 05:21 AM,
A quick stop in
I'm sure no one will remember me but out of curiosity I logged in. I am Swedishfish and I started this mod over two years ago. I'm not saying any of what has happened has anything to do with me, I'm just glad to see a dream moving forward. I had to hand it over because of changes in my time and life. Besides, I was and I am far less qualified or capable than many of you. I just want to say that I'm proud of your efforts and diligence. Keep up the great work!
08-20-2009, 07:20 AM,

Thank you very much, Swedishfish.
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-20-2009, 07:25 AM,

Wow is this real?

Swedishfish i remember you. Smile
You will be back to help Black Marsh? That would be great to see "the father of Argonians."

Good luck,

`SN
08-20-2009, 09:59 AM,

Thanks SwedishFish! So nice to see you dropping by. I didn't know many of the original team at all so it's always good to meet one of you again. As Senten says, it would be great to have you around in whatever capacity. Deeza is still with us and helps by keeping us on track with some of the lore that was established by the earlier team so, even if here just as advisor and commentator, then it would be useful having you around from time to time.

Feel free to download the esm and bsa to browse what your old creation has become... =)

...and if you happen to know where any of the other guys are then it would be great to hear from them too...
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
08-20-2009, 10:43 PM,

Hello SwedishFish! Admittedley, I don't remember you. Then again, I wasn't a part of the mod back then. But welcome back to the mod you started and I hope you enjoy how it has grown.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
08-21-2009, 03:44 PM,

The more I look at what's been done, the more I want to help again. I can't say I'll be able to devote as much time as I did to begin with but who cares, no one was around to remember that time anyway. My actual modding ability is 0. I'm more of the writing and conceptual art kind of person. Maybe you will see more of me...
08-22-2009, 12:51 PM,

That would be cool! :yes:

And modding ability can be less than zero. You can train a dog to create an interior. It's just that a dog would probably put a fireplace where the bed should be....but seriously, some modding takes as much technical knowhow as putting a plug in a socket so if you want to contribute in terms of modding, it would be very much appreciated. That's what gets us closer to the release. :goodjob:

But all contributions are welcome.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
08-22-2009, 02:11 PM,

Heh, I remember him. Well, the name anyway. I'd actually like to help out here eventually too; it's been a good year since Skyrim. Ibsen's Ghost seems like a really motivated leader, a bit like Razorwing.

One of the main things that has prevented me is nifscope's lack of support for Maya users. I once tried getting a simple pot I'd made into the game, but it was a disaster. I imagine it would be hell to import a fully rigged creature =/

Maybe over the xmas holidays I'll have time to lend a hand.
'Archzz' on Oblivion:
"Lots of you ppl are lucky ur comp runs it.... mine says sumthing about registering online and my ip address....i took it back"
08-22-2009, 02:22 PM,

Hey cool! That would be ace, Richard. You would be very welcome. What will keep this project alive and the main contributors going is the occasional fresh intervention of new stuff and new modding, however small. It all builds up and becomes vitally important in the long run! I tend to look at things and think: if x many of us did x much of this in x much time then we would be finished by....etc. Even with errors and problems, the playable beta idea is very much a reality and a full BM is even possible.

It's nice to see this place lively during one of my periods of least involvement. I'm still hard at work in RL so I have very, very limited time at the moment. However, I'll pop back to keep the pot boiling....and hopefully have time to work with sandor on getting the Parchlands generated....