Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A request and an Offer
04-19-2006, 06:59 AM,

Thanks for understanding, guys. Smile

Your help is most welcome, Ataridante. The threshold for bringing in a completely new joinable guild/faction to our mod is rather high, because in the past (in the old mod) people added joinable factions with little or no playable content for them. So personally I think a new guild would need at least 3-5 playable quests before being brought in. But if you plan to add that content, or perhaps even more, then I doubt there'd be many problems to feature your guild in our mod and I bet it will be a sterling addition. Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-19-2006, 09:28 AM,

Worry not about the time thing, just concentrate as you are now on putting the ideas together, and (I'm betting you'll enjoy the challenges in the quest I am keeping back) all you need is min 1 more quest, say 2 for preference.

If I come accross stuff / ideas for quests that could fit in then I will post them in this thrread.
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman