Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zwicky's Corner
08-10-2009, 09:17 AM,
Zwicky's Corner
Hey I created this thread as a sorta home thread for the artwork design and creation I'll being doing for the team. I'll try to post here when I've got new material and ideas to share, and it would be great if feedback as well as other ideas regarding this would be posted here as well. Thanks! Smile

So without further ado here's a link to some typography I've fiddled around with, in the hopes there can be some sort of definite Akavir font or typesetting we can use in our banners and in other areas. Let me know what works and what doesn't. I'm not asking you to choose one right now either, theres plenty of time to try lots of different stuff as well.

Click! -> [Image: th_akavirfonts.jpg]

And last but not least don't let me take over this thread, I want it to be filled with not only my ideas but everyone's, with the intent of not becoming boring and one-sided. :goodjob:

But for the moment, to steal ciao_gamer's word, Ciao!
[Image: flaresig.png]
08-10-2009, 03:09 PM,

i like 9 - it has asian flair but is not stereotypical and its graceful while being readable.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
08-10-2009, 05:25 PM,

Thanks for those Zwicky. I like no. 9 too Lady N.

Welcome to the team, just in case I forgot to say that.
08-13-2009, 11:49 AM,

Welcom to the team bro!
9 & 6 look really good btw, I think we could use different fonts for different races... kinda like these:
*points toward attatchment*
[TITLE]Akavir co-Leader.[/TITLE]