Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About alpha version of Argonia.
02-06-2009, 05:42 PM,
About alpha version of Argonia.
Hello! I want to ask - when your amazing team will upload alpha version of Argonia?
Your work is so beautiful, very-very-very want to play and test Argonia Smile.
Wisdom... Clear my eyes...
02-06-2009, 07:11 PM,

Welcome!

No,we aren't released Argonia yet.
We are working hard on the first release.

By the way,do you want to help?
02-06-2009, 07:26 PM,

Quote:Welcome! No,we aren't released Argonia yet. We are working hard on the first release.
Heh, i hope it will be soon...

Quote:By the way,do you want to help?
Hmm, i can help with models and textures. Where i can create showcase ;-)?
02-06-2009, 07:47 PM,

That's great,welcome to us again!

You can create a thread in the Models & Textures category.
Can't wait to see your work. :goodjob:
02-06-2009, 07:49 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by ApelCiH
Hmm, I can help with models and textures. Where I can create showcase ;-)?

Hello ApelCiH,

Go to this part of the Blackmarsh forum (Models and Textures):
http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/board.php?boardid=153

....and create a new thread for yourself, preferably with your name in the title (so we know it's yours). Then post your pics of your models and texture works there. You can upload your pics to Photobucket or Imageshack, though I believe Photobucket is the better option.

What 3D modeling program do you use? Have you ever gotten any models to work in Oblivion before or done any work with Nifskope?

Have fun,
Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
02-07-2009, 07:20 AM,

Quote:Hello ApelCiH, Go to this part of the Blackmarsh forum (Models and Textures): http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/board.php?boardid=153
Okay Smile.

What 3D modeling program do you use? Have you ever gotten any models to work in Oblivion before or done any work with Nifskope?

I use 3D MAX v4 and 2008. Also i work in nifscope. But! I havent work with Oblivion models. Cose i working on the Morrowind Smile... But i can create some models and give it to your team.
02-07-2009, 10:37 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by ApelCiH
I use 3D MAX v4 and 2008. Also I work in nifscope. But! I havent work with Oblivion models. Cose I working on the Morrowind Smile... But I can create some models and give it to your team.
You'll want to use 2008 for Oblivion, as version 4 isn't supported by the NifTools plugin.
02-07-2009, 10:46 AM,

Models and Textures? Perfect! :banana:

A hearty welcome to Black Marsh, ApelCiH. This post of mine covers some of the more urgent requests: what needs doing? . I will also be posting up a new request shortly so keep your eyes peeled on that thread if there is anything that you feel you could contribute towards.

At the moment, I'm still doing work on the jungle region but I have a terrible time with texturing. It's a job I absolutely hate. I've made significant progress on it lately though. It's just that I'm struggling to convert some trees from speedtree format into Oblivion format. You wouldn't know how to do that, would you?
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
02-07-2009, 11:33 AM,

[Models&Textures]ApelCiHs Showcase. Here you go.
As i say - i had working only with Morrowind meshes. I don't now the speedtree technology.
Quote:At the moment, I'm still doing work on the jungle region but I have a terrible time with texturing.
I can help you with textures. Just say in my thread what do you want.
02-08-2009, 05:18 PM,

if you arent ready for an alpha?

then what about a teaser mod?
you and the elsweyr team where making that island in topal bay. it would very nice to have a teaser from both teams in one mod