Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About this Mod
08-23-2007, 11:16 AM,
About this Mod
All I can say is I hope this gets finished. because as with Tamriel Rebuilt was never completed that I know of anyway and I really like to add this to my game. :bananarock:
08-23-2007, 12:34 PM,
RE: About this Mod
TR is still in works if I'm not all off. Lady N should be able to tell more though..
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
08-23-2007, 03:49 PM,

TR IS still in the works. both for oblivion and for morrowind. Map1, telvaniis, has alredy been released as an advanced beta and is avaliable for DL. Infact, it is considered to be one of the best mods for MW (public opinion here) and won GameFlood's Best RPG Mod award. In terms of the oblivion engine, Hammerfell is progresing nicely. our "teaser" mod, stirk, is curently out in beta and is being preped for a final release. do a search on ESF for Hammerfell to find our thread with screenshots and stuff.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
08-23-2007, 04:45 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
TR IS still in the works. both for oblivion and for Morrowind. Map1, telvaniis, has alredy been released as an advanced beta and is avaliable for DL. Infact, it is considered to be one of the best mods for MW (public opinion here) and won GameFlood's Best RPG Mod award. In terms of the oblivion engine, Hammerfell is progresing nicely. our "teaser" mod, stirk, is curently out in beta and is being preped for a final release. do a search on ESF for Hammerfell to find our thread with screenshots and stuff.
Lady Nerevar, I went to TR forum. When I tried to register, I saw that there already exist's my nickname and my email adress. And I've never been there. Plus when I try to log in on that account(using many of my passwords) it said that I was inactive for quite some time. Plz HELP!
08-23-2007, 05:04 PM,

no idea :S is it posible that someone registered with your name and email (sibling, roomate, etc.). that acount has not been used since it was created...
since i cant realy deleat the acount, or change the passoword, your best bet would be to just make another username i think.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
08-23-2007, 05:12 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
no idea :S is it posible that someone registered with your name and email (sibling, roomate, etc.). that acount has not been used since it was created...
since I cant realy deleat the acount, or change the passoword, your best bet would be to just make another username I think.
OK, I fixed it. Thanks. Wish me welcome Cool
08-23-2007, 08:11 PM,

Thank you for the info and I am glad to be part of your forums. If I have any ideas I wil post them
08-24-2007, 01:34 AM,

I can say this will progress as long as I am here.
When I am no longer here, I am sure there'll be others who can carry the torch.
If there are none, no tears, we all come expecting failure, thats the statistic

but we've made enough progress that failure is not something we're gonna consider at this moment

Thanks for your enthusiasm WarGhoul, everybody needs a bit of cheer-leading sometimes Big Grin
if you have ideas, please do post them... many ideas have been discussed but reviving old topics can bring fresh views and possibilities, so don't hold back. Though i do suggest you read through a lot of the older threads. :yes: