Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Addition] QF Furniture
07-20-2008, 09:28 AM,

Howdy

Nice go.

I see what you mean about those 2, the Noble is much better of the 2. I think we can use it with a slight adjustment, it seems a bit dull, it doesn't have that "POP" which gives it that stand out appearence

The Light is the same, it seems dull also it appears to have a greenish tint

Its your call if you'd like to work on them more. Its not necessary from a esp point as it would just be an enhancement, the beds look good as they are, just not all the same. I can add the reddy engraving texture and upgrade that for now

Thanks be to you

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
07-20-2008, 03:07 PM,

What exactly is QF furniture and what affect does it have on ST assets if any?
07-20-2008, 07:21 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Howdy

Nice go.

I see what you mean about those 2, the Noble is much better of the 2. I think we can use it with a slight adjustment, it seems a bit dull, it doesn't have that "POP" which gives it that stand out appearence

The Light is the same, it seems dull also it appears to have a greenish tint

Its your call if you'd like to work on them more. Its not necessary from a esp point as it would just be an enhancement, the beds look good as they are, just not all the same. I can add the reddy engraving texture and upgrade that for now

Thanks be to you

Enjoy
Bob

Thanks. Big Grin I will definitely give them another try and see, if I can improve the results (already have an idea, but have to see, if it works). I'll let you know, when I'm done.

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
What exactly is QF furniture and what affect does it have on ST assets if any?

It's a little retexture spree I did back in 200something to add a greater variety to the furniture. It was included in TES3 ST, but I also released it as a modder resource. Kindly enough, Bob revived that little baby (and fixed a few things as well).

Hope that helps.

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
07-20-2008, 07:46 PM,

Yes, thanks for the reply.
07-20-2008, 09:47 PM,

Howdy

For Oblivion assets it does nothing, for Morrowind Silgrad Tower it adds a few pieces that were not included in the original back in 2000something

For the Morrowind community in general it adds a nice option for furniture to the Vanilla stuff

To Quentin

Thanks for giving it another go

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories