Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agronak
10-06-2005, 12:57 AM,

I have had a quick play and here are a few observations.

1. The silt strider at the village is floating in mid air and could do with some rocks placing for it to stand on.

2. When you first get off the silt strider, the landing stage is the thatched roofs of a couple of buildings, in reality a heavily armoured knight would likely fall through a thatched roof especially after it has had a bit of wear and tear so i suggest building a proper wooden platform there.

3. The two water falls are probably best removed as it is hard to imagine where sufficient water is coming from to supply them. Alternatively if you feel you must keep them i suggest you conceal the source of water by placing them beneath a rock overhang and camouflaged with moss or other plants as you can see they are gushing out of the side of solid rocks.

4. If you levitate beneath the platform outside the cavern entrance you can see one of the log supports shimmering quite happily, where there is a duplicate log that needs to be deleted.

5. One of the guards appears to need his path adjusting as he gets stuck and runs frantically on the spot close to the suspension bridge where the two waterfalls are.

There are other things but i suspect you are still working on those such as building interiors ?

Slartibartfast
10-06-2005, 05:28 PM,

Are you the guy that mailed me?
Well, that doesn't matter.

1. Under construction.

2. When i made the interior fot the house, you will see the magic.

3. The cave is the source of the water.

4. I just need to move it down a bit, or else, there will be a huge gap between the rocks and the platform.

5. Working on that.