Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Akavir PDF guide
11-01-2007, 04:53 AM,

no sweat kodama
im not as good with lore as you or DA and my modding capabilities are limited but i am quite computer litrate Big Grin
im glad to contribute to akavir :goodjob:
01-03-2008, 01:01 AM,

After computer problems i have finally got the rough template draft done.. now can somone please tell me how to post pics Smile
01-03-2008, 02:50 PM,

I'm not too familiar with using Adobe. If it's anything like html, it's just a matter of copy/pasting the picture. Or, if your computer is working properly, and I really hope mine is after totally wiping the hard drive and resinstalling from the cd's that mine is working right now, click and drag might work.

Yes I did spend most of the day yesterday reinstalling on this laptop. It's going to be awhile before I actually get any games up and running though. Since my modding skills stink, that isn't really important anyways.
01-05-2008, 12:36 AM,

no i haven't converted it to pdf format yet i need to post a picture of the template in png or jpeg format Smile

and why are everybody's computers failing ?(
01-05-2008, 05:29 AM,

You don't know how to show us a picture on the forums?

If you want to post a picture, you should upload it first (I use Photobucket) http://photobucket.com/ (you don't have to pay any money to register).
Once you have uploaded the picture on Photobucket (or whatever you want to use) so let's assume you are using Photobucket, then below your uploaded picture you will see four different types of links, just left click on the one that says "IGM Code" that should copy the link, all you have to do now is to paste the link in your post at the Akavir forums.
It should all be easy, I have figured it all out by myself, so you should be able to figure it out as well (I hope, otherwise just ask for more information).

I hope that helps.

EDIT: my computer crashed because I used it for just over four years, about 12 hours a day, I guess you could say it died of old age Big Grin
Akavir mod leader.
01-13-2008, 12:45 AM,

Thanks for the help

[Image: Akavir1.png]

and i praise your computer for lasting that long Big Grin

the colour scheme is open to change and is you think the template needs major change put a note on the fourms =)

the character is scourge can someone make a ka po that looks like one on akavir would for me to use please :goodjob:
01-13-2008, 03:43 AM,

The colour scheme and the template look fine to me :check:

We will need both a white and an orange version of the Ka Po.
I think we have pictures of the orange Ka Po somewhere on these forums.

EDIT: I can't find any pictures of an orange Ka Po :eek:
Akavir mod leader.
01-14-2008, 04:05 AM,

im gonna put the akavir pic at the top of the fourms in the big empty blue space and for races in going to put:
ka po white (i cant find any lore on the fourms and im not sure is the wiki's lore is correct so can somone write a small lore page on them please) Smile
ka po orange
ra mon
jo mon
wen mon
lon mon
kamal
tseasci
knifeblossom

any race i forgot Confusedhrug:
01-16-2008, 04:54 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by ciao_gamer
ka po white (i cant find any lore on the fourms and I'm not sure is the wiki's lore is correct so can somone write a small lore page on them please) Smile
I don't think we have any real lore about them yet, but they should be more magic users then fighters (the orange Ka Po are fighters).
Also, the white Ka Po should live in a colder region (high mountains with snow).

Quote:Originally posted by ciao_gamer
ka po orange
ra mon
jo mon
wen mon
lon mon
kamal
tseasci
knifeblossom

any race I forgot Confusedhrug:

Yes, the rat people and the canine race, I think you can find them in the lore section somewhere Confusedhrug:

EDIT: Look here: Other races
Akavir mod leader.
01-17-2008, 02:59 AM,

k ill copy the info to word