Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Akavir Signature
09-27-2008, 04:50 AM,
Akavir Signature
In the hopes of recruiting more members, we need a banner/button that existing members and supporters should put into their signature slots. So i hereby invite designs, ideas and contributions into the Official Akavir Signature.

Some things worth noting: This is like a print Advertisement for other modders. From experience, modders will only join projects if it appeals. Often, the idea of new experiences in Oblivion, vastly different landscape styles and unique designs can help attract members. Sometimes, simple is best. Don't feel limited by the need of shoving the words "Join the Akavir Project!" in the design. Be creative Smile Think of what Akavir means (or what ever we make it seem to mean Tongue)
09-27-2008, 09:38 AM,

Speaking of Adverts, we need a thread on the Bethsoft forums. Post a few screenshots, give them a potted history of our Island project. If it attracts enough attention, its the best advert there is.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
09-27-2008, 03:16 PM,

I am fine with posting a RELz thread on the mechstorm forum.

Deeza I am relunctant to post any RELz or WIP type threads on the official forums. There are too many out of control flamers and idiots over there. I think we would be better off waiting until we are ready to release the mod and then putting up a thread.

I like the idea of a signature for our mod that people can use when posting on other forums. The forums I post on, I just put my title and the board link as my signature.

I have not put up a website because we haven't really needed one since the old one disappeared. I have kept an eye out for possible places to have a site hosted once we get to the point where having a website would be useful. I am open to suggestions.
09-27-2008, 04:44 PM,

I would suggest Weebly. I use it myself for Black Marsh:

http://www.theblackmarshproject.weebly.com

The interface is really simple to use. You can make a website without knowing any html at all.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
09-27-2008, 08:39 PM,

Thanks Deeza. I will look at it sometime this week.
10-04-2008, 12:48 AM,

I Just Read This Thread and Whipped up a Prototypes on Paint.NET

A tsaesci version

[Image: Joinus.jpg]

and a Ka Po version

[Image: Joinus2.jpg]

So What Do Ya Think
10-04-2008, 01:10 AM,

I like it. I'm more comfortable with a signature that does not have graphics but for those that do want one, this is a possiblity. What does everyone else think?
10-04-2008, 03:39 AM,

Just a thought, We could use all banners that we receive, just like a proper ad campaign (Absolut Vodka came to mind).
10-04-2008, 02:07 PM,

I agree exilehunter. That is a great idea.
10-28-2008, 08:56 AM,

I felt inspired by exilehunter's forest pics so i drafted up another signature
enjoy Wink

[Image: 111111.jpg]