Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Ald Nium Quest 5] Helna's Package
01-27-2008, 10:49 PM,
[Ald Nium Quest 5] Helna's Package
Helna's Package

[blockquote]This is only one of several quests that I have recently written for the settlement of Ald Nium. I will probably not be modding all of them, so any leftover ideas or quests can be used by someone else for a different set of characters in our mod.[/blockquote]
Story:

Another fairly simple quest. Helna Thand (the owner of Ald Nium's only inn) wants someone to pick up a package from Vaniken R'i in Reich Parkeep. She gives simple directions, and the 25 gold that he will ask for. She says she'll give the player his/her reward in person when he/she returns with the package.

When the player arrives at his shop, Vaniken R'i will take the 25 gold and give the player 20 "R'i Family Wine" items.

Back in Ald Nium, Helna will take the wine and pay 50 more gold to the player for his/her trouble. If the player somehow loses some of the wine, Helna's disposition will drop by about 20 and rooms at that inn will cost twice as much.

Journal Entries:

10 - Helna Thand in Ald Nium's inn asked me to pick up a package from Vaniken R'i. She gave me 25 gold to pay for it.
20 - Vaniken R'i gave me twenty bottles of wine to deliver to Helna
100 - Helna thanked me for getting the wine for her inn.
105 - Helna was upset that I lost some of the wine she sent me to pick up.

black[/hr]
The quest locations and characters are already modded.

Comments?
01-28-2008, 05:00 PM,
RE: [Ald Nium Quest 5] Helna's Package
:goodjob:

as is :check:

Enjoy
Diet Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories