Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ald Redaynia?
05-06-2006, 01:58 AM,
Ald Redaynia?
Are we going to make Ald Redaynia a (possibly Velothi) fishing village as some scouts in TES3 wrongfully described it (Bethesda apparently didn't have the time to make another village Tongue) with an Altmeri (I read somewhere that the tower at Ald Redaynia predates the Velothi high culture, its origins go back to the Altmer) tower on the hill?
05-06-2006, 02:53 AM,

please check other threads
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
05-06-2006, 03:18 AM,

I don't think that this has been mentioned anywhere else. If it has, I don't remember it.

Anyway, I think that there are two considerations. First, would our game be better off with another fishing village? Second, how do we explain the presence of the Aldmeri tower? (It seems a little out-of-place, especially in a town that is nothing more than a fishing village. Perhaps if it was once something more....)

My personal thoughts are that we have enough stuff already, including locations. If it didn't actually appear in TESIII and wouldn't offer anything astounding, then perhaps we should leave it out or mention it being on the mainland to the south. (That way, it could be modded in by another group later.)
05-06-2006, 03:35 PM,

It has Vrenir im in charge of Sheogoard Nords just look in one of their threads it mentions Ald Redaynia and yes its going to be a settlement/fort.
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
05-06-2006, 06:08 PM,

OK. Sorry about that, Ebony.
05-06-2006, 06:53 PM,

np Vrenir lol your name is also like something in french Venir forget what it means though
05-06-2006, 07:04 PM,

Vrenir is a clan name from a story I wrote/am writing. It's also the name of the first Morrowind character I ever started and the name of the Oblivion character I plan to start someday. It really doesn't mean anything; it just sounds cool. Big Grin