Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allmost all Meshes & Textures Missing?
07-07-2010, 08:34 AM,
Allmost all Meshes & Textures Missing?
Most of the exterior regions are okay but when I go into a city such as Soulrest or Giedon 99% of new textures and meshes are missing.
I have OBMM'd everything but they are still missing.

Tell me if I am doing somthing wrong:

Extract all 3 parts to temp folder.
Copy Meshes into Data Folder. merge
Copy Textures into Data Folder. merge
Copy Trees and DistantLOD into Data folder. merge
Boot up Oblivion. Play

Help would be appreciated.

brw. It would really help if you could upload BSA's instead.
07-07-2010, 09:35 AM,
RE: Allmost all Meshes & Textures Missing?
Related info, BM is using a bsa.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-07-2010, 09:43 AM,
RE: Allmost all Meshes & Textures Missing?
You've picked a good user name, haven't you? Wink

I expect our esteemed leader Ibsen's Ghost will be along later to fill you in, but just as a heads-up:

The mod's not released yet. BSA is the approved resource format, but the archive's not on general release - mostly to protect the resources for the big reveal later in the year when the beta region will be available.

It looks like you've followed the instructions in Latest esm and esp updates and maybe Black Marsh Resources: Latest bsa

but I think the OPs are rather out of date - Ibsen, perhaps you should make some updates in those OPs to save confusion for other Impatient Fans.

AIF, if you have any modding skills and some prior experience then I'm sure the team will be interested to hear, but if you're exclusively a player then I'm afraid you're going to have to be a Patient fan for a few months more.
Morcroft Darkes
07-07-2010, 02:40 PM,

I updated the OP of the bsa thread. :check:

Yes, I'm afraid it's no access without contributions. Strictly speaking, some could say that they're prepared to contribute in order to get a sneak-peak but that is: a) dishonest, misleading and ultimately quite deflating for the committed members of the team, b) wastes our time in helping you get set up which is time better spent on modding, and c) is a waste of time anyway as who wants to play an incomplete game?

I hope I haven't come across as a bit harsh but that's the way I'm running things. Hopefully, we can make good progress this year and get the playable beta released at the very least. And don't worry, loads of people make the mistake of thinking that the esm is the only file they need.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
07-07-2010, 04:53 PM,

'Tis a great idea IG :goodjob:
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]