Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Idea for...
04-11-2006, 09:32 PM,
An Idea for...
1. I have an idea and I dont know if its any good or not but its just an idea.
Well when you die in the game I always thought it would be cool to come back as a ghost... Is their any way to do this?

2. Their is a god from one of the moons and his people cast him out in a meterite and it crashes in the sea of ghosts... Their he spent a thousand years in the cave of jade, he forged a set of armor, a shield, an amulet, and a sword... He found a way to teleport material objects, and so he sent out the amulet the sword, and a scroll, so that some adventurer would go out and take two trials, and get the sword and the amulet. On the scroll was the location of the amulet and the sword, it also contains the trials you must go through to get the amulet and the sword. The armor is on the god "Nara" in the cave of jade, and you must get the amulet to get to the cave of jade and the sword to kill him. He is of high level and needs to be put in his place because he is rude, and he will attack you on sight... So be ready.

3. I also had the idea of a safe... but I never got to the script or the texture.

4. I had the Idea of makeing an amulet that would take you to all the cities and villages arround morrowind. But I never got time to work on it and now im giveing all of my ideas to people so some one will have the chance to do what I couldn't.

5. There is this armor I was looking at 6 months ago and I was thinking about it last night and I was thinking what if I could make Red armor, just like it... If your wandering it was Vagabond Angels gerrn armor.

These are just some of my ideas that i'v thought of this past year.

please work on them so people will get to see them in action instead of just reading about them.

Thanks a'bunch!!
Ammon
[1ST]A[/1ST]mmon the Wiseman
This is the place to keep up with my work.
[TITLE]|Black Marsh Modeler|[/TITLE]
04-11-2006, 10:17 PM,
RE: An Idea for...
From my knowledge there is a ghost mod somewhere on Planet Elder Scrolls, I know VA did a red version of his armor, and I believe there is Jade Armor aswell.
04-12-2006, 08:39 PM,

Thanks...

Ammon
06-20-2006, 08:54 PM,

There is a jade armor that i am currently working on so yeah its not yet complete but ill show it sometime
"Play all day and night but dont play all the time" By Beanster562003

Self proclaimed philosopher
06-24-2006, 04:43 PM,

bub you sure you don't want me to ask some one else to do the armor because it is complicated I think we might aut to just ask if we can retexture someone else's...
06-27-2006, 02:29 PM,

Ok I was planning on making my armor and wepons avalible olny in my mod but I have decided not to make my mod and support my brothers idea and have my stuff olny avalible at his shop.<in the game of corse>

Ammon