Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Idea for Telvanni Interiors
04-01-2007, 05:58 PM,

If it is purple it would be very nice.

Plus the all the mushrooms they did for the expansionSmile
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-01-2007, 06:09 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Vality7
Thats f'n stupid
:yes: I agree.
04-01-2007, 06:32 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Vality7
Thats f'n stupid

I disagree. It was pretty much the only way to do it. If people wanted to mod SI with a different ESM, it would cause severe conflicts between the two, there would be needs for an esp to link the two worlds together, and other things. Their only other alternative would be to make the entire thing into an esp, which would be waaay too big, and that would also mean people can't mod with it. They did the best option possible.

After a good deal of time has passed, pretty much everyone will have it, problem solved. How many don't have Trib or BM for Morrowind now? Only about .1% of Morrowind players I say.
Lol what?
04-01-2007, 09:23 PM,

Watch the language here.
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-01-2007, 09:30 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
Watch the language here.

The way they put it isn't acceptable? (No offense intended, just wodnering)
The rider in black is always watching......
04-01-2007, 09:47 PM,

I've been around here longer and Ive said some mean things Hector as an elder on this team I think its best we keep all language down.
04-01-2007, 09:50 PM,

OK, cool.
The rider in black is always watching......
04-02-2007, 11:49 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
Watch the language here.

Sure thing boss.

:explained:
04-02-2007, 07:18 PM,

Aye, we're supposed to set an example here. Wink The Silgrad Tower FAQ is pretty clear on the reasons why we would want to keep a clean forum. I would have to agree with EbonyKnight here, even if it is just an abbreviation. It still means the same thing. Not only that, but EbonyKnight is a core member on Vvardenfell, and he has the say.

Now, those screenshots really make me want to play SI. Big Grin
04-03-2007, 12:27 AM,

And how about we retexture these Obelisks of Order into Telvanni Crystals?

[Image: Untitled-125copy.jpg]
Lol what?