Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ancient Gates Interior - ST Morrowind version
06-08-2005, 03:10 AM,
Ancient Gates Interior - ST Morrowind version
An old Nord's version of the Ancient Gate's interiors is attached. It does have some of Deus' work, too.

The Ancient Gate, Hall of the Ancients interior has two doors (north and south) that should lead outside. The Ancient Gate, Hall of Guardians interior has two other doors that lead outdoors. Everything else should lead to interiors... there are five interiors in all.

Ben

(??? noticed that I can't upload rar format ???)
So what happened to the Dwemer?
06-08-2005, 05:30 AM,

Excellent Ben :applause:

I'll have a closer look at it later this day (work calls now) and then I'm going to merge it with the main plugin.

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
06-08-2005, 11:03 AM,
@ Ben:
:goodjob: for digging it up!

You could get 7zip if you don't have it, and post self-extracting executables. It has excellent compression ratio.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-08-2005, 04:53 PM,

Quentin: If there is a problem with it, let me know...

Razorwing: Downloaded 7zip... I'll use it from now on...

Ben
So what happened to the Dwemer?
06-08-2005, 05:31 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ben Vagara
Quentin: If there is a problem with it, let me know...

Razorwing: Downloaded 7zip... I'll use it from now on...

Ben

I think I stopped writing my reply too soon Smile

What I meant to say was that 7zip can compress to an .exe format, which can be posted as an attachment on the forum, and as a bonus you might get better compression.

Another alternative could be if you uploaded it to vagara.silgrad.com and then linked it in your post? Then you don't have to worry about file formats or file size restrictions.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]