Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Crazy Theory on the Plot of Skyrim
12-19-2010, 03:24 AM,
Another Crazy Theory on the Plot of Skyrim
Okay, before I sound too crazy...

Maybe the Mythic Dawn were right, and that Nirn was the plane of Lorkhan.
Is Lorkhan secretly plotting to wrestle his plane of Oblivion back from the Aedra?
Could "Dovahkiin" be the instrument of Akatosh in the fight against Lorkhan.

If we look at the evidence Tiber Septim, Wulfharth, and Arctus could very well be the same "oversoul", the underking.
I personally believe that the Underking was Lorkhan.
As Tiber commanded dragons during his reign, Lorkhan could very well have control over them.
So could the Underking/Talos be the remnants of Lorkhan trying to take back Nirn.

Discuss,
12-19-2010, 07:56 AM,

I dunno. I guess it could make sense. I'm still not sure about all that Underking stuff.

I think it is during a civil war in Skyrim and for some reason the dragons are awakened (since no-one actually knows where Tamrielic dragons are, they could be under the mountains in Skyrim). The Dovahkiin (referred to as Dragon Born) in the trailer could perhaps be the new leader who will save what is left of the Empire (which must happen at some point before the Infernal City since there is an emperor then) who can 'tame' the dragons - dragons are sacred allies of the empire which is why the empire's seal is a dragon. That would explain "there is one they fear - Dovahkiin."

In this respect, it would have a storyline similar to that of MW with the Nerevarine.
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
12-19-2010, 08:29 AM,

Actually I think Attrebus Medes could be the Dovahkiin.
I think we may be remaking the amulet of kings by using artifacts of Alessia, Reman, and Tiber.
Without the Amulet the Emperor would have little or no power to banish the Oversoul from mortal realm.
12-21-2010, 08:36 AM,

Certainly sounds plausible, however I suspect the main threat in Skyrim may come from beyond Tamriel. Remember the crazy Bosmer in Anvil? Well considering Bethesda's obssession with easter eggs and dropping hints, I'm beginning to think that whole 'Mothers coming for me in the dragon ships' thing might be more than insane ramblings.
What's the use of a good quote if you can't change it?
12-21-2010, 08:49 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Pride
Certainly sounds plausible, however I suspect the main threat in Skyrim may come from beyond Tamriel. Remember the crazy Bosmer in Anvil? Well considering Bethesda's obssession with easter eggs and dropping hints, I'm beginning to think that whole 'Mothers coming for me in the dragon ships' thing might be more than insane ramblings.

Maybe "mother is coming for me" refers to the Elves from Aldmeris.
I don't know how they would have dragons in Aldmeris, but you never know.
12-21-2010, 08:57 AM,

Well, my first thought when I hear "Dragon Ships" is a navy from Akavir.

But akaviri dragons are supposedly exstinct.

Or perhaps it is referring to the fact that some cultures in akavir are based around dragons despite dragons no longer existing, and the dragon ships is what they call the fleet.

Then it could be saying that an akaviri invasion (due to the collapse of the empire) perhaps awakens dragons in skyrim or something.
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
12-21-2010, 09:01 AM,

I like your threory but...

Why would a Bosmer refer to the Akavir as "mother"?
That's why Aldmeris or another Invasion of Tamriel by the Aldmer would make sense.

IMO Not much in Morrowind dropped any hints to what might happen in Oblivion so I expect it to say the same.
I might just not have been listening hard enough though...
Talking about Morrowind I'm going to play some right now...
12-21-2010, 09:20 AM,

If I remember correctly the Bosmer seemed to think he was the child of Julianos and the queen of Akavir, although I could be wrong.
In regards to Morrowind, they did drop a few hints (albiet very indirect or vague) such as the unrest in the capitol topic.
There was a book in Oblivion about the Akavir, I believe it had something about a dragon king or something who was plotting an invasion of Tamriel following the conquest of his own land (or something like that), but then again the Aldmeris invasion could also work (perhaps dragon riders like in Eragon or such books?).
12-21-2010, 09:23 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Pride
If I remember correctly the Bosmer seemed to think he was the child of Julianos and the queen of Akavir, although I could be wrong.
In regards to Morrowind, they did drop a few hints (albiet very indirect or vague) such as the unrest in the capitol topic.
There was a book in Oblivion about the Akavir, I believe it had something about a dragon king or something who was plotting an invasion of Tamriel following the conquest of his own land (or something like that), but then again the Aldmeris invasion could also work (perhaps dragon riders like in Eragon or such books?).

I never read that book at Akavir?
Do you know what it was called?
I never read many in game books -pleads guilty-
12-21-2010, 09:28 AM,

I think it was On Akavir or something similar.