Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another VA reporting in
04-08-2006, 07:52 PM,

Pretty good sounding, and nice lines. The second one "doubt" was the best in my opinion, and I don't think that we'd have a generic voice for the highest ranking Indoril official, but nitpicks aside, good stuff.
04-08-2006, 09:08 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Arklon
I was saying that it wouldn't sound very consistent if, for example, an NPC has dialogue topic that is voiced by voice actor A, and another dialogue topic that is voiced by voice actor B.

I've run into that a few times in the original game. Not that they're different actors, but if you talk to some of the beggars, some sound old and scraggly when they ask you the 'beggar questions' but have a totally different personality when you ask about 'rumors'.
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
04-09-2006, 01:54 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by noremorse
Quote:Originally posted by Arklon
I was saying that it wouldn't sound very consistent if, for example, an NPC has dialogue topic that is voiced by voice actor A, and another dialogue topic that is voiced by voice actor B.

I've run into that a few times in the original game. Not that they're different actors, but if you talk to some of the beggars, some sound old and scraggly when they ask you the 'beggar questions' but have a totally different personality when you ask about 'rumors'.
Yes, I know, and it's really odd. And we should definately not do the same thing just because Beth did.