Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another idea: Knights and Temple Quests
06-22-2006, 05:13 AM,

There were no dark knights

Well, not lots of details - they are just another type of guild, not very different from the other ones. In DF each guild type is mostly advancement+bonuses+random quests of some types

Bonuses differ from free house (temples) to teleportation,enchantment,etc(mages guild)
06-22-2006, 05:14 AM,
RE: knight orders
In Daggerfall, these orders did not have much to do in, other than a source of services and quests. And the ambition to rise to the top, of course.
06-22-2006, 06:22 AM,
knights
most excellent
thanks for that info
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
06-22-2006, 07:11 AM,

Exactly. What I am thinking is to utilize the Knights of the Lamp in Blacklight and maybe as well one of the guilds is trying to infiltrate into the city as well. Give the player a lot of choices for questing.
Morrowind Insurance Company. Now with Horse & Guar Insurance! :goodjob:

Ask about our Adventurer's Life Policy (sorry, it does not cover companions that you push off cliffs, throw into Oblivion gates, or eaten by that nearby hungry troll :eek: )
06-22-2006, 06:17 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Rodan
Exactly. What I am thinking is to utilize the Knights of the Lamp in Blacklight and maybe as well one of the guilds is trying to infiltrate into the city as well. Give the player a lot of choices for questing.

How about the uprise of a mercenaries' guild?
09-28-2006, 05:36 AM,

Does anyone know how to join the religious knightly orders, specifically the Kinghts of the Lily?

Are you offered to join as you rank up in the church, or do you have to search them our seperately, and if so, where are they?
09-28-2006, 08:04 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Theunspeakable
Does anyone know how to join the religious knightly orders, specifically the Kinghts of the Lily?

Are you offered to join as you rank up in the church, or do you have to search them our seperately, and if so, where are they?

Welcome to Silgrad Tower, first of all. :wave:

I haven't memorized the names of all the knightly orders, but I do know that the knightly orders are not unlike those other guilds, just walk up to a guildhall and join. Smile

However, the knightly orders are different for each province, Knights of the Dragon are in Daggerfall, while Knights of the wheel are in another region, etc...

Ask a commoner somewhere about the Knights of the Lily, and watch for the name of a region, that region would most likely be the place to search. Hope it helps.
09-28-2006, 09:27 PM,

First of all thanks for the welcome, nice to be here, what you guys are doing seems great. :banana:

Thanks for trying to help, but what I am looking for are the knightly orders connected to the churches, Order of the Hour protects Arkay, Maran Knights protect Mara, Order of the Lily protect Dibella. All of this sights that I can find say, yes they exist and yes they are joinable, but they don't say where they are. Do any of you have a clue?
09-28-2006, 11:04 PM,

Howdy

And yes welcome

To answer the original question directly... No you can not join any of the Knight orders at this time, I am speaking only in relation to TESIII

Currently we are working on the Knights of Julianos, haven't really decided if we will make it a joinable Order or not. Their are currently 3 NPC's that hold rank in the Order of the Lily and they are basically their for show, at some point we will get around to that Order.

I hadn't thought about the posibility of splitting Temple Rank/Classes I think ts a good Idea to add this possiblility, say your PC reaches a certain rank in the Temple they are offered the option of continueing with their Temple Studies or begin training in the Knight Order of their choosen diety.

Good Suggestion !!

Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
09-28-2006, 11:13 PM,

Thanks for making you answer clear, I was very confiused for a second when I started reading it, I was actually wondering about TES2, Daggerfall and this seemed to be the most active forum with people who seem to know enough about these games.