Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
05-30-2006, 01:05 AM,

Sacarrow will send you one
05-30-2006, 01:55 AM,

Thought you might want to check it out first, but I can certainly do that.

Thanks,
Steve

I forgot to ask: how do you enter your Daedric shrine while playing normally? I just COCed while working on it.-)
05-30-2006, 01:58 AM,

This will be a "sample" then. Ill check for any errors, and if there are any, Ill redo the file and resend it
05-30-2006, 04:07 AM,
activity
Most Excellant

Look forward to trying it out

thanks
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
05-30-2006, 05:12 PM,
Work on Dumac
I've been doing some prep work in cell (-18, -3) for integrating the Dumac interior done by Zalzidrax (BTW, is ZX_Dumac_v1.esp the latest?), In that cell, I've done the following:

- Made a new dwarven crank and exterior door set based on the Arkn ones,
- Made a new script to operate on the objects above,
- Made two coincident door markers pointing away from the set of exterior doors toward the bridge (only one will be needed after the integration),
- Moved the two "ruin40" objects away from the inner doors,
- Marked both inner doors as unblocked and (for now) marked each to teleport to the door markers.

The next step would be to incorporate the Dumac interior.

The thing is that the changes above had to be done on the ST ESP itself, which made the ESP no longer canon. My feeling is that, blessed by Razorwing, Bob now possesses the canonical version. So Bob, if you like, I can pass on the stats so that you can do the steps above to prep ST for the integration. I'll see how well the integration goes in a couple of hours.

Thanks,
Steve
05-30-2006, 10:05 PM,
ST:TES3 & Dumac together again!
The full post is on the "Getting Into Dumac" thread. In short, I have an unofficial integrated ESP.

Thanks,
Steve
05-31-2006, 03:32 AM,

Got the dialogue topic order changed so the slaves may be freed. Next stop: opening a bank account without a CTD.-)

Thanks,
Steve
05-31-2006, 04:59 AM,

Actually it was getting an account statement. The apparent problem was that TES3 didn't care for a MessageBox command where the format string spanned multiple lines. I changed that into multiple MessageBox calls, which it seemingly was originally.

Next stop: Nohrgirm, so poor schlemiels can actually escape after killing the golem! Maybe something original after that.-)

Thanks,
Steve
05-31-2006, 07:03 AM,

OK, Nohrgirm can now be exited after killing the golem.-) The problem here was that Macar Dren's script kept running even after he was disabled, so the wall went right back up after the golem's death brought it down. What would be somewhat cool would be for Dren to actually teleport to his workshop, which of course would be accessible via the mirror. Then he could be killed, which should be no prob if you can take out a 5000 pt creature, and you collect some magical goodness!

Thanks,
Steve