Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any need for a bassist?
07-27-2007, 05:08 AM,
Any need for a bassist?
Kind of an odd thing to thow out there, but i have an old fretless bass i play that gets a rich upright sound and im fairly decent at it. if there are any musicians out there with a piece that is just lacking that low end, hit me up. and also, i can do some voice acting if you need it. im southern but i can defeat my accent fairly well for just an average joe voice or a deep, announcer type voice, not unlike the nords... just let me know and ill be glad to help.
07-27-2007, 07:22 AM,

Hi Zakm0n, welcome to Silgrad Tower!

No, we don't need much when it comes to music. It's rather complicated to set it up ingame and the results are sometimes unreliable. We definitely need a voice artist on the other hand, seeing as most of the dialogue in our mod is silent right now. So, please fire up the Construction Set when you're ready, and load up Oblivion.esm + Silgrad_Tower.esm. Find the dialogue that has no voice and record as much of it as you want and can. Then convert the wavs to mp3 and send them to us, together with the lip files. Thankyou so much in advance =)
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]