Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any need for more musicians?
02-20-2007, 11:22 AM,
Any need for more musicians?
First hello to everybody! because this is my first post here.

I was wondering is you guys need more people to make music for the mod becasue I noticed that there are already very nice sequnces made for this mod.
I'm not a professional musician but I play piano and keybaord as a hobby, I also use software (Reason) as a recorder and sequencer.
I would love to make some music for this mod so if I can be any assistence give me a shout =) ( I will post something I made shortly)

Greetings.
02-20-2007, 12:10 PM,

Welcome Elowine! =)

As I'm sure anyone here would tell you, you can never have too much good music. :yes:

There are a lot of projects that could use a talented person in the music department so I'm sure people will start fighting over you and your skills quite soon. Big Grin

Welcome again and I hope you find a mod that deserves your attention (pick Skyrim!!! Big Grin ). Cool
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
02-20-2007, 12:23 PM,

We can't have enough musicians but we do have enough dutch people , so goodbye ! Just kidding , of course Big Grin
02-20-2007, 04:43 PM,

Thanks Big Grin

Here you can listen to my first try. It's just a melody, I'm working on adding more instrument.
Comment is very welcome Big Grin
02-21-2007, 09:25 PM,

Any comment?

I saw(heared) some music from Skyrim but I can't find him here on the forum, is there somebody who is leading the music department?
02-21-2007, 10:39 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
We can't have enough musicians but we do have enough dutch people , so goodbye ! Just kidding , of course Big Grin

I rarely laugh out loud, but... :lmao:

Quote:Originally posted by Elowine
First hello to everybody! because this is my first post here.

I was wondering is you guys need more people to make music for the mod becasue I noticed that there are already very nice sequnces made for this mod.
I'm not a professional musician but I play piano and keybaord as a hobby, I also use software (Reason) as a recorder and sequencer.
I would love to make some music for this mod so if I can be any assistence give me a shout =) ( I will post something I made shortly)

Greetings.

Hi Elowine!

I can't think of anything directly for the Silgrad Tower mod. Maybe others can, or others can for our neighbouring mods. But what does come to mind is not music but sound effects. Are you able to create sound effects as well? We could sure use a selection of them in the mod. For instance one or several custom open and close sound for Dunmer doors. Or a fire sound that's not as intense as Oblivion's lowest - I like my torches to sound like they're burning without crackling like crazy in the player's ear.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
02-22-2007, 07:18 AM,

Hey Razorwing =)

I might be able to create sounds effects, I see what I can do and will post them as soon as I can.
02-22-2007, 06:28 PM,

Hey I like the piano melody! :goodjob:

The head of the Skyrim music department is -Sulan-... he kinda disappears from time to time. Tongue
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
02-22-2007, 09:34 PM,

could always use a musician in Vvardenfell or Black Marsh :yes:
02-23-2007, 08:05 AM,

Thanks for the info and the comment Big Grin