Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
02-22-2009, 03:12 AM,
Hey
I'm back, I guess. Does anyone remember me? I got back from Taiwan. I must say it was pretty awesome. Oh, I speak speak and read Chinese now. So that's pretty cool. So how's it going? Yeah my computer is a little broken right now so I don't know if I can be useful or not. Well anyways.
}E
‹!
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
02-22-2009, 05:05 AM,

It is so good to see you back Corthian.

I'm glad you found Taiwan an awesome experience.

Yes I do remember you.

We are hoping to get an island mod released. The information on that is in it's own area. Feel free to take a look and give advice, help out wherever.

Now if only Kodama would reappear....
02-22-2009, 10:05 AM,

Wow hi there Corthian! Good to see you again. Hope you would be able to help out. Smile
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
02-23-2009, 02:47 AM,

I don't think we've met or at least i can't remember it,
Regardless hi and welcome back. Big Grin
03-07-2009, 08:42 AM,

Ciao_gamer, No, I don't believe I have had the pleasure. It is good to see a new face. I really would like to help, but as I said before I my computer isn't running very well. I don't know how much more I can do for the Mod anyways. I really think we already have enough weapons armor and clothes. I am still glad Akavir is still alive. I still would like to help any way I can.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
03-07-2009, 09:12 AM,

Welcome back Corthian.
As you can see, things have shifted to the island mod as the whole of akavir proved to be too large for our group.
Ra and I have been trying to get the fundamentals down into an actual moddable esp but we lack the resource and members to get region presets down for land generation. Ysne has taken up the role of leader as Kodama has disappeared and hasnt replied to any emails.

I'm currently strapped for modding time so i havent been able to work on this for some time.

I'm sure that if you wanted to continue your own contributions, you could contact Ysne for a starting point should you need one.

And its nice to meet you.
03-07-2009, 11:46 PM,

I believe the island mod is doable. I also believe that some of the people still left on the other teams here will help us out when the other planned releases get uploaded.

I am willing to keep acting as facilitator for this mod because I believe it deserves the chance to get released.