Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Architecture in Silgrad City
03-25-2007, 12:25 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Prawnster
if you want to have elders living in the city it would be a very complicated culture as some factions go against aone another think hlaalu and redoran or the fighters giuld and the blackwood company to have such elders in the city would be a silly thing to do if you want to include elders into the game then why not take it to a whole new level and create a whole new city for the major factions or possibly strongholds or fortresses this would emphasis the difference between the factions rather than have them all friendly and happy living literally on each others doorsteps I'm not saying create a whole new city for everyone but consider whichc factions are allied and which are enemies if you take this into consideration then you could have the fighters and mages giuld fortress blended into each other and place the elders there

?(
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-25-2007, 05:21 AM,

I think he's trying to underestimate the size of Beyond Cyrodiil. 10 times larger? 10 times larger than... KotN. Maybe. Big Grin
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
05-19-2007, 06:30 AM,

:deal:
is it mix hllalu and redoran :deal: :deal: :deal::deal:
05-19-2007, 03:44 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Prawnster
if you want to have elders living in the city it would be a very complicated culture, as some factions go against one another. Think Hlaalu and Redoran, or the fighters guild and the blackwood company. To have such elders in the city would be a silly thing to do. If you want to include elders into the game then why not take it to a whole new level and create a whole new city for the major factions, or possibly strongholds or fortresses? This would emphasis the difference between the factions rather than have them all friendly and happy, living literally on each others doorsteps. I'm not saying create a whole new city for everyone, but consider which factions are allied and which are enemies. If you take this into consideration then you could have the fighters and mages guild fortress blended into each other, and place the elders there.
however this is just a suggestion if you would like to make this mod about 10 times larger than it already is

Well, i've punctuated this for anyone who doesn't like their eyes bleeding. 10 times larger indeed, dividing silgrad city would not make our mod much larger at all, certainly no landmass change.

Plus, we aren't going to divide silgrad city. It will be a mixture of Hlaalu and Redoran citizens, with some other races thrown into the party. The architecture is dominantly Hlaalu, with a big velothi tower, and some bits and bobs of Redoran ruins in the background.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!