Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Argonia concept art from internet.
03-09-2009, 09:32 AM,

We should make a house like this...
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-09-2009, 11:39 AM,

From what mod is that? It seems familliar.
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
03-09-2009, 11:51 AM,

It's from the Russian Argonia project, which died last year
03-09-2009, 07:04 PM,

Okay,here is the new textured house!

[Image: BlackMarshImperialH01.jpg]

[Image: BlackMarshImperialH02.jpg]

Its so much better,more suits to the marshes. :goodjob:
And im agreed with the Glenbridge idea.It would be nice to use this to this settlement.
By the way,any suggestions?
03-09-2009, 07:06 PM,

Yes, I recognise that from when we were first alerted to 'Russian Argonia'. It's a really nice house and can be easily constructed from existing models. We have a wooden platform and (I think) trunk models. There's definitely a railing to match and I know for a fact that we have wooden buildings like that. However, the bmhuts models also contains a circular platform for the Argonian huts.

Perhaps you would like to seek it out and add that as your sole remaining Argonian house, B2M....? Senten's buildings could be either abandoned (perhaps wrecked after some sort of fight that eventually leads you to find the fort) or contain some miserable Imperial or Bosmer outcast.....

btw, @ Senten. Could you send the model to me as it is? I'd like to keep your design as it is as much as possible because it's a perfect representation of the concept art but I may be able to find an easier way to fix this together with the bridge if I can see it in NifSkope in 3D.

And Koniption noticed a problem with the UV mapping that she'll probably help you with. UV mapping is a real bitch!

Edit - Wow! The screenies above look ace (you must have posted at the same time as me). I think the wooden parts need to be more pronounced though somehow, just to break up the effect of the brickwork.....perhaps a reddish wood would look best.....
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
03-09-2009, 07:10 PM,

Yeah,of course IG i will send it to you.Just im fixing the collisions,and add some vertex shading,and i send it to you in pm.

`Senten
03-09-2009, 07:15 PM,

Okeydoke :goodjob:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
03-10-2009, 08:00 AM,

Looks realy nice, I will look into it as the idea for the house.

Senten, I love that model. As soon as you finish it completely could you send it to me so I can use it in Glenbrdige?
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
03-10-2009, 11:38 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Back2Murder
Looks realy nice, I will look into it as the idea for the house.

Senten, I love that model. As soon as you finish it completely could you send it to me so I can use it in Glenbrdige?

I've already sent it to IG. Smile

`Senten
03-10-2009, 06:49 PM,

Could we get the model re-scaled so that it automatically appears in the CS in the correct scale? If I don't have it scaled automatically then I can't make the model bigger and I need to do this to set up the Imperial bridge that spans the Everglades.

@ SN - could you send the link for the files over to both B2M and myself once it's re-scaled, please?

@ B2M - can you put the models into data-meshes-blackmarsh-architecture-Glenbridge and the textures into data-textures-blackmarsh-architecture-Glenbridge? Then, when you introduce them, the CS will pick up the models from the next archive that I set up.