Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Argonian Only quests? (Dead)
04-06-2007, 11:25 PM,

Then you can get a new name based on your class and stuff and Argonians will know you as that, like when you needed to pick a title for the Arena, except this one is forced on you, and you receive freaky visions and stuff.

I have an idea for the naming ceremony: Everyone will be crowded around you and you will lick the sap, then everything will get all wavy and blurry, and you will load to a duplicate area except everyone's gone and it's all misty and red-ish, you can't move, and there is this elder/mystic/old looking guy, and they will tell you your name and talk to you, it's kinda the way the hist communicates with you, they say goodbye, it gets all blurry and wavy again, and you are back with your new name.

How's that?
Lol what?
04-06-2007, 11:38 PM,

sounds cool!
I will have that idea added to my ideas for the argonian tribe that will be a joinable faction :yes:
04-07-2007, 10:06 PM,

An idea for the tribe faction, you could have a quest where you and a few tribesmen are sent to recover sacred land from the Imperial Legion (who has trespassed on their territory)

After you fight through hordes of soldiers, you will face the captain of the legion company, Goranto Selvius. He uses more powerful legion armor and a silver war hammer.
After that, you bring the heart of the captain to the leader and accept your reward.
The bunker will be poorly lit, allowing a stealthy approach. You will be given some poison food if you want to kill him and his guards without much of a fight. All the soldiers won't use shields, as it overpowers them.
I was thinking that if you spotted, the captain will retreat down a secret passage(like in the Syl quest in SI) and call more troops to blockade your progress.
Boba Fett and Argonian fan!
04-07-2007, 10:23 PM,

bunker? sounds more like Blackwood Co. a very hated group...
and the Blackwood Co. would play nicely into the theme of the tribal faction...

my reason for making them joinable is that they defended the region from the Blackwood Co. when it was on its rampage of terrorism and trying to bring Black Marsh back into the Empire. But they lost many tribesmen from the war and though they scattered the Company, their Hist was also taken (into Cyrodiil)...
now they accept a few outsiders and other Argonians and Naga and vow to destroy the last of the remaining Blackwood Co.

but remember the Black Marsh remnants of the Company are the cream of the crop, dirty little guerillas who have learned to fight in Black Marsh just as good as the Argonians... considering how long they've kept up in their, and the fact they haven't left

sound good?

by the way the tribe's name is the Ku'Pura Tribe

it is inspired from the Shawnee tribe of native americans... great warriors and famous leaders but often displaced and force to migrate off ancestral lands :yes:
04-08-2007, 12:45 AM,

I thought the Blackwood company was destroyed in the fighters guild quests...
what i meant by bunker was a small fortress, just didn't know how to say it.

Anyway, I have another idea.

How about a quest where you have to track down an Argonian assassin. He'll be very hard to spot, and is very fast. He will use the environment to his advantage, sneaking through bushes and walking on trees. If you manage to watch him long enough, you'll find his base, and you'll be able to kill him. His lair will have several skilled assassins inside it, who defend him.

Blackwood company idea.

Well, in your fight against the Blackwood co., you should be able to use traps on their mercenaries such as trip wires, false treasure, rabid flesh eating animals, log traps, catapults, blowdarts, ambushes, ect..
I like your idea.
04-08-2007, 02:34 AM,

good ideas man!

and also, the plan for the Blackwood Co. is that they were defeated, a large group moved to Cyrodiil but the remainign guerillas, unwilling to give up the fight, and knowing the the Ku'Pura Tribe was severly weakened (as their Hist was taken), band together and in a combination of terroizing locals, waylaying caravans and raiding the Ku'Pura, they have been able to rally their remnants and become a feared guerilla force again.
As they are the cream-of-the-crop of the Blackwood Co., the badass veterans, they are very powerful enemies and even most Legionnaires don't want to have to mess with them. Local Archeins and governors know that sending soldiers to find the Blackwood Co. is a waste of money and lives. And local tribes know that if they don't give their sons up to the Company, their village will be burned and they will all be killed. Worse yet, their Hist will be chopped down.

basically think of the Blackwood Co. like the Sudanese janjaweed except as strict and loyal as WW2 Japanese soldiers in Thailand, and as badass as the USA's marines :lol:

except, the Argonians are just as good or better at guerilla tactics, they've just been hit hard... loss of a Hist... thats like your god gettin killed...
04-08-2007, 01:01 PM,

I will work on more ideas. After all, it is Easter! I will have plenty of time to think Tongue
04-12-2007, 09:15 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Secretstamos
As for one, you could be caught into slavery after being KO'd by a few dark elves.
youwake up and have to free yourself of the slavers on the ship. In order to get out of you cage, you must take the guard's key (or just pick the lock). You can free the other Argonians and they will assist in fighting the crew with clubs, daggers and their fists.
Quite possibly, there could be three ships that you have to fight, as one would be way to easy. They could be in jumping distance of each other.
I had a hard time typing that. Keyboard's started to act up. Sad

Have the servants say how great of an honor is it for them to dwell amongst an argonian, a person of the root, then offer you to sleep there for free or something... only for you to discover that they kidnap you in your sleep and are shipped off for slavery
06-22-2007, 02:09 AM,

They could even lure you onto the boat with another argonian.
08-29-2011, 11:21 AM,

I think that given the limited resources available, it would be a waste of effort to make argonian-only quests, nice though the idea is. It might, however, be a good idea to make some argonian-only dialogue if possible.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!