Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armor & Weapons for Black Marsh
02-09-2007, 05:57 PM,

Indeed. And perhaps it could be sort of a "patch-up" or "makeshift" armor kind of armor?
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
02-09-2007, 07:44 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
Indeed. And perhaps it could be sort of a "patch-up" or "makeshift" armor kind of armor?

hmm...
that reminds me... of the Shivering Isles armor crafter thing....
maybe certain people can make a camo outfit for you provided you give the right materials...

like say give moss, twigs, and ferns you get a very green type...
use bark, hide, and leaves you get a forester type...
use a boar hide and tusks and muddy hides you can pretend to be a boar..

and maybe a stealth bonus...
though of course stealth bonus would rely also on where you are...
maybe the armor is not proctective but very stealthy so as armor it has no value... meaning it makes you super stealthy (when in sneak mode) but offers no protection... so that way, the player WON'T want to wear a mossy camo suite when its in the mangroves cause there will be no camo...

perhaps we can make each camo suite correspond to a certain region... even cities...

this gives me an inspiration for a concept art :bananarock:
02-13-2007, 10:25 PM,

I was thinking somewhere along those lines as well, perhaps even make it affect disposition when you wear it (I mean, branches DO rot and leaves fall of so it's exactly a pretty sight).
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
02-18-2007, 06:29 AM,

2All: Greetings from Rissian MOD-makers. I represent the "Souht Tamriel: Argonia" project (also i'm member of "TES4:Andoran" and "TES4:Skyrim" russian projects).
See some weapon concepts for Skyrim and BM, :check:good.
Show you one of my concepts for russian Argonia (we don't call this province "Black Marsh" anymore). It's a demo-edited version, full version placed in hiden part of forum.
[Image: 289059132.jpg]
Show fullsize(135kb)
04-18-2007, 07:13 PM,

i s'pose this is the place to put this, but if its not excuse me. this is the armor i was talking about Ku'. the breast plate and paldrons are the shell or some fairly large animal (im thinking bleached mudcrab for this). additional smaller shells are used for decoration on the belt and necklace. leather and beads are used, along with fabric on the UC version. the right one is the UC, the left one is the LC.

[Image: blackmarsharmoruw4.th.jpg]
if you like these i can easily draw up orthographics for them.

PS. i was mistaken in the PM, the armor is new guinean in origin.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
04-19-2007, 12:36 AM,

Gratshor:
Very nice, and thank you for coming over from the Russian modders to help us out, thank you very much. Those concepts are very cool, though they don't seem very Argonian, I'm sure Imperials imported their styles to Black Marsh, seeing as how the Marsh didn't have much in the way of metal ore, blades would most likely be imported

Lady Nerevar:
Loos nice... yeah maybe a big mud-crab or coconut crab (except bigger) for the plates... but I don't understand what UC and LC are... and yes I like, an orthographics would be great! Thank you very much as well...
04-19-2007, 07:31 PM,

UC/LC = upper/lower class. indication of expense of the item, as well as who would wear it. the LC would be worn by a common hunter while the UC would be worn by a cheiftain (for example). orthographics comming right up with my next batch of stuff (i prefer to do them in batches cause they are rather borring).

05-01-2007, 11:24 AM,

4@02AB2C9B5 y @825B

O 1  8cTop9O y 8caTelb 34ecb

Pacc8Ta9Te Hac btopoe!!
06-14-2007, 07:22 PM,

i only did the UC set orthographics, the LC is essentialy the same (exept for removal/addition of appropriate parts). here it is:
[Image: bmarmororthdc6.th.jpg]

07-27-2007, 03:12 PM,

I like the ideas so far.
There is only one thing I would change, the throwing knives.
There is a new mod out that adds throwing knives, axes, and hammers.
It makes it where you put your weapon away, then push the attack button, another blade/axe/hammer flies out whilest you still have the weapon in hand. There is also a cool script in that, where you throw the weapon, but it bounces back and if you activate it while it is in air you automaticaly equipped.
I think it'd be easier, and It'll look cooler.
Just ideas.
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha