Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armor
03-25-2007, 09:07 PM,

Perhaps you are right, and I apologiza to ya Ebonyknight!
The rider in black is always watching......
03-26-2007, 12:19 AM,

Here are my thought's,

@EbonyKnight: I think you posted pretty bluntly, televinni war mage might not be a needed armor but i would rather have it than not..i completely understand that we need the old armor more, but should you not be grateful to have someone take the time to make you an armor? i can tell you one thing i would rather see Telvanni war mage rewarded to me than a normal set of bonemold that i could buy at any store. Also we are trying to re-make MW here and do you not think we need more armor because frankly who wants just MW again...We've been there done that, we want MW again but we want it better! :banana:

@Hector: You handled it badly but at the same time EK had no right to tell you your armor is not needed, that is ultimately up KuKulzA. I think as a moderator you should think carefully about what you say as you are an example of the site. On another note thank you for comtributeing your armor to the mod! hope you can finish it!

P.S. sorry if this is diggin up a post people want to forget about but i just wished to state my opinion's :goodjob:

====local===
03-26-2007, 12:22 AM,

its fine... although it was a bad burst, i think we handled the clean-up well

now... Telvanni war wizard sounds great, but I wouldn't mind having chitin back, maybe variations.. shalk chitin, etc., but more armor the better. I really cannot say i will not accept a set of Telvanni armor, but just keep it in mind we need the old ones too

thanks everyone for a good recovery Smile
03-26-2007, 12:33 AM,

Its not really armor, its a robe + armor, however the robe is open, so you can see the bonemold.

I know you want the Chitin, however he is going to do the Legion armor.
The rider in black is always watching......