Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armorer
09-25-2005, 09:57 PM,
Armorer
Hi again.
Once I posted in The Dungeon coz I was having problems, but my new RAM was the solution to it, thanks 4 the patience.

I'm not sure if what I want to ask belongs to this section but anyway...

Is there any armorer in the silgard tower city??? or in any other city of the mod???

As I've been roaming all around I've seen the GREAT new weapons models, the shileds and jewels... but I can't find any piece of armor? does the mod adds any armor adition (besides the guards and protectors)????
09-25-2005, 10:09 PM,
RE: Armorer
Quote:Originally posted by Netroz
Hi again.
Once I posted in The Dungeon coz I was having problems, but my new RAM was the solution to it, thanks 4 the patience.

I'm not sure if what I want to ask belongs to this section but anyway...

Is there any armorer in the silgard tower city??? or in any other city of the mod???

As I've been roaming all around I've seen the GREAT new weapons models, the shileds and jewels... but I can't find any piece of armor? does the mod adds any armor adition (besides the guards and protectors)????

Hi Smile

If you check the map pages you can find guides to the four major towns, so you might want to check there if you're looking for an armorer. In Silgrad for instance there's "Silvanis' Imperial Shieldshop" (nr 76 on the map), or perhaps Aralyssan (nr 70) has something you like. There's also a special armorer in Steadhelm that can craft you a unique Shalk armor. I hope that helps a bit. Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-29-2005, 02:24 AM,
RE: Armorer
Of course it does!

Thanx a lot! I'll check it once I finish with my university exams... by the way... I should be studying...my qualifications are lower every day lol