Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armors of Black Marsh
07-03-2007, 03:06 PM,

I agree with wolvman, these armors are awesome

I can design textures for the Hist -resin armor, Alligator armor, and the turtle armor.

I'll upload an image when I get home.

It is a concept for fish armor, but it uses the scaled, and the bones.

Thanks!
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
07-14-2007, 10:07 PM,

Any luck with those images of the new textures. I would really like to see some new armor stuff.
07-16-2007, 03:02 PM,
Armor
Yeah, My scanner is broken right now so I have to get it fixed. Im in Montana till next week, so I cant really do anything right now.
I've been using NifSkope, and GIMP, and I have some pretty good stuff done. I'll try to find a way to upload some pics. But no promises.
-Tlo-
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
11-01-2007, 10:30 PM,

FANTASTIC!GOOD JOB :yes: :goodjob:
02-17-2008, 11:35 PM,
Armors of Black Marsh
Started on the helm for the crocodile leathers.
I have modelled straight off the concept drawings as much as i could.

I'm now leaning towards modelling it from a photo, just want some feedback, have also modified the nostrils a bit on the latest version. I have put them lower and to the sides more, but after looking at photos of salties they're more on top.

Also planning on adding some scaly spikes on the back of the head, I've noticed them on some photos.[Image: croc.jpg]
[Image: sig.jpg]
02-18-2008, 10:38 AM,

Wow, looks nice. However, atm it looks more like some kind of giant lizard than a crocodile. I understand that it's not nearly finished yet, but I think modelling it from a photo rather than the concept would be a good idea to make it look most accurate.
Interior-er of TES IV: The Elsweyr Confederacy and TES IV: The Black Marsh

[Image: Kaliqsiggy2-1.jpg]
02-18-2008, 08:33 PM,

It look rather good if you ask me. Maybe do it form both? A photo and the concept art?
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
02-26-2008, 01:41 PM,

Anny updates so far?
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
02-26-2008, 03:44 PM,

re the crocodile mask -
Crocodiles have very long, thin snouts
Alligators have broad, short snouts

It is armour so it could be called either ... depending on what is important to you here

The only armour that sounds out of place in a swamp - rhino hide??? Maybe the poor thing wandered into the swamp in a storm and sank?
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
02-26-2008, 07:44 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
The only armour that sounds out of place in a swamp - rhino hide??? Maybe the poor thing wandered into the swamp in a storm and sank?

Have to agree with that.
Interior-er of TES IV: The Elsweyr Confederacy and TES IV: The Black Marsh

[Image: Kaliqsiggy2-1.jpg]