Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artifact of Khenarthi
09-02-2006, 02:39 AM,

The safest course is the one already stated. Aedric artifacts are not needed, if we need one, we just say its something the followers created or imbued.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
09-02-2006, 02:43 AM,

If you say so.
Your monkeys dance on the Tower and the stars change and you do not remember.
09-02-2006, 02:44 AM,

I simply see little to be gained, and a possibilty of lore conflict. If you have an alternative fell free to post it.
09-02-2006, 02:45 AM,

I posted my ideas. There's evidence that it could go either way, I just see more evidence that Aedric artifacts are possible, in a way.
09-02-2006, 02:48 AM,

True, but I think this may be safest. However, perhaps an artifact or two that are central to the MQ.
09-02-2006, 02:51 AM,

I guess you could just say that I'd like to see the Lord's Mail. Tongue Perhaps done better than the retex version in the artifacts of Tamriel mod.
09-02-2006, 05:42 AM,

Just an item made by an early priestess then.

As for a quest, a preistess of Khenarthi (perhaps the one who wrote the book) asks the player to help her find her daughter, who's gone missing. She gives you a book, "the Cat that walks alone", which will contain clues to her possible whereabouts. Naturally you go looking for the lost daughter and eventually you find a lost Temple of Khenarthi.
You go in and kill a few beasts/bandits/vampires/whatever the dungeon maker decides to put in. You find the girl deep in the temple, dead, and a diary on her, explaining what happened to her, as well as the artifact. You take the book back to her mother, who is naturally upset that her daughter is dead. She lets you keep the artifact for your troubles.

the end

What do you think?
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?
09-02-2006, 05:54 AM,

For an artifact, I think we need to make it a little more dramatic, but I like the framework.
09-06-2006, 05:59 PM,

you know this is yelling Khenarthi if you ask me:

Quote:The Ring of the Khajiit is an ancient relic, hundreds of years older than Rajhin, the thief that made the Ring famous. It was Rajhin who used the Ring's powers to make himself invisible and as quick as the breath of wind. Using the Ring, he became the most successful burglar in Elsweyr's history. Rajhin's eventual fate is a mystery, but according to legend, the Ring rebelled against such constant use and disappeared, leaving Rajhin helpless before his enemies.
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
09-06-2006, 07:32 PM,

Hows about the Cat that Walked the Winds alone...

Therefore one of the powers might be permanent effect 10pts 'wind walking' - aka levitation plus it teaches levitation and the concept for some kind of kitty kite or glider - now that is a truly powerful combination if the player does not otherwise have it, and the true value to the Clanmother might be to be able to teach the 'wind walking' spell and the new tech to her people...

Wink flying kitties... Big Grin
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman