Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashlander Tribes
10-15-2006, 09:57 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
Yea but its 6 years later so maybe his son or another person took the spot.
come up with names :goodjob:

also I think Tel Vos is a bit far for them to be trading... maybe to Khuul, but not recently cause of Nords?
and what if they are beginning to steal Dwemer artifacts and weapons from ruins to fight Nords with or sell to smugglers? I mean the Dagon Fell area used to have a Dwemer town, but only some of it is still around, or above ground
10-15-2006, 10:01 PM,

yea they are mostling into Fishing which they love, farming saltrice, and raiding which they really love. They have a shortage of liqour or mazte and are very upset since the nords took their shipment at Dagonfel. They have killed 5 nords walking around the island looking to setup estates. Their Ashkhan is a visionary who wants to make the camp a small village with stronger housing for his people and walls for protection right now he is using stick walls just sharpened sticks for defense. If they have too they steal from caravans or loot other bandit hideouts on the Island. Though one day they ran into Dagon Fel and killed 2 people and kidnapped 1 and got a ransom for him and then killed him after they go the ransom. So they are a very violent because its a harder live in the Sheogoard region.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
10-15-2006, 10:07 PM,

good good...
now go update you first claim post with all the new info, and maybe fix up the old.... and find/make-up names for wise-woman and ashkhan...

so the guy who was killed in TES3 was... Zallay Subaddamael
maybe his son is... ___ Subaddamael