Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashlanders
10-24-2005, 10:21 PM,

Erm, sinc eim in charge of northern ashlands, wil li have to memorize this? Or can i just come and refer to this when doing the work?
10-24-2005, 11:49 PM,

yeah, no need to memorize...
this thread is solely about Ashlanders
10-25-2005, 06:15 PM,

I hope that Ashlanders have more important role than in Morrowind.
I know a person that didn't know that Ashlanders even exist until he had to do the main quest.
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
10-25-2005, 08:16 PM,

they WILL have a more important role definitely... I mean you can even join them like a faction
they will be nomadic, they will wage wars, they will fight each other and also fight others... they will do A LOT of stuff...
just to let you know... they will be skilled warriors.... not necessarily well armed... but some of the older warriors will be quite the veterans...
10-25-2005, 09:06 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
they WILL have a more important role definitely... I mean you can even join them like a faction
they will be nomadic, they will wage wars, they will fight each other and also fight others... they will do A LOT of stuff...
just to let you know... they will be skilled warriors.... not necessarily well armed... but some of the older warriors will be quite the veterans...

Quality before quantity, eh?
But I actually wanted to ask what will you, when you join the Ashlanders, be doing? Hunting, herding (???) or something third? How will Houses treat you?
10-25-2005, 11:30 PM,

House disposition... won't be too good... at least unless you really prove yourself, the other Houses... they will look down on you for a bit....

as for quests... they can range from killing a pesky Mudcrab... to raiding a village and killing someone... to raiding Kogoruhn... or slaying a monster or something....

but through it all you will see the clannish ties of the Ashlanders, their proud and dangerous ways, their survival skills, their reverence for Daedra and ancestors, and also their devotion to their tribes.
10-26-2005, 09:51 PM,

I hope that you'll be able to gather raiding parties and actually raid real settlements.
10-26-2005, 10:57 PM,

I dunno, we'll see about that.... Big Grin
its kinda complex but maybe the AI will be better....
10-27-2005, 02:09 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
I dunno, we'll see about that.... Big Grin
its kinda complex but maybe the AI will be better....

Everything rides on Radiant AI then, huh?

I've looked at the Ashlanders position and don't you think it's little too hard for them? They do have Nerevarine, but I doubt he's just going to do all they ask him to. They are all alone.
10-30-2005, 03:15 AM,

its not supposed to be easy on the Ashlanders... they are a minority now... a big one but still a Dunmer minority....
They are armed with with less powerful weaponry and armor that is not as strong as their enemies'

what they do have however... is they know the lay of the land, they are good guerilla militants, they have brave leaders and warriors... and they have the Nerevarine... who may or may not do as they ask but is very close to them.
The Zainab have a trade partnership with the House Telvanni, so Aryon might put in a good word for them... but the other tribes have earned very little respect from the Houses.
The Urshilaku are in conflict with the Redoran over lands, the Ahemmusa are just in VERY bad shape, the Zainab are doing well, and the Erabenimsun can kill who they want and hide in Molag Amur...
the Ashlanders have a chance, albeit a slim one... if they had united to fight off n'wah and Great Houses early in the colonization, they mught have more of a chance....