Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asset Protection
12-20-2011, 06:19 AM,
Asset Protection
Hi. I was just wondering if anyone here has managed to keep the entire library from the last project. The more that can be carried over, the better.

In addition, it might be a good idea to look over everything that we have and figure out what we do next. What assets need to be updated or improved, what things we can scrap, and what new things we might need for the updated setting. Post all of the things that we can use to find a place to get started. And please catalog and sort it. IIRC the file sorting in the last mod was very random, and it might be best to stick to a sorting method that reflects Skyrim's default directories for easy management.

Safe to say that we don't need to worry about the SpeedTree collection at least.
12-20-2011, 06:48 PM,

I am pretty sure that we have still got the assets from the TES4 project, but TID or sandor will have to confirm that one. Smile
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
12-26-2011, 02:20 PM,

jucklesjenk,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=721#post721 Wrote:I am pretty sure that we have still got the assets from the TES4 project, but TID or sandor will have to confirm that one. Smile
That's correct. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD