Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At War With... Modesty?
03-01-2010, 03:02 PM,
At War With... Modesty?
A bit of a joke, really, but I figured why not.

At War With... Modesty?

One of the earliest quests given to the player.

1. The player is told that a theft occurred from the Fighters' Guild a few days ago. A member woke up and chased after the thief. He managed to grab the thief's clothes but the fabric broke. Luckily, the fighter noticed a tattoo on the lower back of the thief.

2. The player is to walk around the town and force every female $race to take their clothes off to show if they have a tattoo or not.

3. Most will respond to the player's command as he's given a written note of consent by the Fighters' Guild leader.

"You have a note... Let me see... Wait, what? No! ... Oh, this is ridiculous. You fighters are all a bunch of buffoons!"

"I don't care if you're a priest or a bleeding eunuch, I'm not showing you my... Aw, hell."

etc.

4. Once he asks the real thief, she refuses and decides to confess. She tells a hard luck story and the player is given a choice of whether or not to tell on her.

"Here, give them the amulet back. But please, don't tell them it was me."

End quest.
03-01-2010, 03:06 PM,

We could get some pretty funny situations out of this one...
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
03-01-2010, 08:21 PM,

Not least in the Serpentine Emmanuel in Gideon.... =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
07-22-2011, 11:27 AM,

Hahahaha LOVE IT, and it wont be to hard to script it either. This could be one of these small little quests that give a truly organic feel to the game. I really think it should be put in.
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
07-30-2011, 02:06 PM,

Should work nicely, shouldn't it? =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]