Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossbows
08-23-2008, 01:26 PM,
Crossbows
I know there are a lot off bad crossbow mods out there, but i have an idea (i'm not saying it's better or that it works):
Maybe we just make a staff witch the crossbow mesh?
So that when u fire it instead of a spell a bolt comes out (maybe heavy repeating crossbows (like in "Van Helsing"), wich cost more but fire faster) Or Enchanted crossbows that fire little fireballs/...
And u need ammot to fire and u can poison the ammo/ enchant it.
[TITLE]Akavir co-Leader.[/TITLE]
08-23-2008, 03:23 PM,

That might actually work.
08-23-2008, 06:23 PM,

Yay! I hope it does Big Grin
08-25-2008, 06:44 PM,

and what about throwing knives?
i know a mod wich does just that (and some other stuff): http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19388
it works like this: you have an object (piece of eden) wich, when u click it, creates 100 throwing knives (a la silver dagger). Then, you get a spell wich fires knives ( + swoosh sound and a sound on impact) and uses ammo ( the 100 knives you recieved).
So i was thinking that in Akavir (or in the small preview island ) we could have merchants selling stuff like that "piece of eden" thing (not called piece of eden though) and that, for instance, you can use it 3 times and evry time you get 10 knives, wich brings us to 30, and then you need a "refill" Big Grin OR we could have them sell the knives seperately (not as a weapon, they're listen under misc./ clutter though) so it's even more realistic (then we'll have daedric, akavir, glass, steel,... knives too, i don't think thats' hard, is it?). And no, you don't need special gloves/ rubbish to throw them, you can just launch them away even if you're playing naked ( yes, i know you're doing just that sometimes, just admit it Wink )
Can we do that/ is it possible/ is it a good idea/...?
08-25-2008, 07:26 PM,

Add this to game design thread to discuss.
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music