Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BSF Forums!
05-31-2007, 10:31 AM,

It's not that I don't like Fallout, I've never even played it. It's just a little annoying to see the forum down for a long time, I'm sure you'll know what I mean.
05-31-2007, 10:36 AM,

Yup I do Smile
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
12-22-2007, 11:06 PM,

I love both shooters and Rpg's so yeah as others have said you should not generalize and hey what about Mass Effect? That game is a shooter/rpg that has plenty of information regarding the universe it takes place in other than that which is in the main story. Bioshock as well has a lot of information regarding Rapture that is not included in the main storyline of the game and the Fallout series has always been an action/rpg hybrid with interesting story and "lore" elements so I am sure it will be fine.
Oh and I own All platforms and every single one has its share of jerks so do not generalize all Xboxers as idiotic fools that only care about shooters. Speaking of which before I got Oblivion on the pc I was very much absorbed in the lore with the base game, all of the add ons and thanks to UESP as well I learned very much and got into the lore and I must say that to call xboxers lore incapable is a little elitist and stereotypical in my personal opinion.
Im a noob to Oblivion mods but this project sounds like a one I would like to see
12-23-2007, 05:31 AM,

But generalizing makes things so much easier :|

Eh, it's true, I own an X-Box and I think I'm normal. Got a problem with that? Fine, go away losers, I'll just go play some Halo then. lolololololol nubz. I gank ur face wit teh energy sordz lolololololol

It's true for both ends not to generalize here. Some X-Box players might really not be nubbish jerks. Goes the same for the other side as well, people can play lore-deep games, but that doesn't mean they care about anything more than shooting things. Like Halo. Halo has a lot of lore and several series of books. Now how many people really care?
Lol what?
12-23-2007, 06:29 AM,

pretty much not all of them are good but like I said there are some good patches here on there...
Im a noob to Oblivion mods but this project sounds like a one I would like to see